Attire & Accessories Forum

My dream dress! BUT where is it from?

I have fallen in love with this dress online, but have only seen it listed on Chinese imitation wedding dress websites. Does anyone know the original designer? Thank you! P.s. This is my first time posting, so I apologize for any problems with the images.

Re: My dream dress! BUT where is it from?

• I don't think it's a knock off and instead one of their own designs, I couldn't find anything similar and the picture isn't stolen from another site. So, if you are willing to risk it, go for it.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_my-dream-dress-but-where-is-it-from?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:e5b0f1aa-e6df-4269-aa91-7b7d3029b3ecPost:a0384315-a5a2-435e-8cf6-ed9c271b7526">Re: My dream dress! BUT where is it from?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think it's a knock off and instead one of their own designs, I couldn't find anything similar and the picture isn't stolen from another site. So, if you are willing to risk it, go for it.
    Posted by msuprincess04[/QUOTE]

Even the one I found for sale on recycledbrides.com, stated she bought it from a Chinese website and it didnt fit. It was cheaper for her to sell it, than send it back.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_my-dream-dress-but-where-is-it-from?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:e5b0f1aa-e6df-4269-aa91-7b7d3029b3ecPost:b6187408-4d11-486d-8dde-baa1e75a5256">Re: My dream dress! BUT where is it from?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My dream dress! BUT where is it from? : Even the one I found for sale on recycledbrides.com, stated she bought it from a Chinese website and it didnt fit. It was cheaper for her to sell it, than send it back.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

I saw that too. It's a big risk, but if you look at the reviews for the dress it seems to have worked out for others. But, of course, DO NOT spend the money unless you can afford to lose it.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_my-dream-dress-but-where-is-it-from?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:e5b0f1aa-e6df-4269-aa91-7b7d3029b3ecPost:8bbd6ff0-be63-4ffe-a978-d192916a300a">Re: My dream dress! BUT where is it from?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My dream dress! BUT where is it from? : I saw that too. It's a big risk, but if you look at the reviews for the dress it seems to have worked out for others. But, of course, DO NOT spend the money unless you can afford to lose it.
    Posted by msuprincess04[/QUOTE]

Just FYI, most of the reviews on the knockoff websites are fake.
  • cmgilpin said, those reviews are often fake. Most of the images they use are from other designers' websites, so that's why I assumed it wasn't an original. I appreciate all of your feedback! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards