New Hampshire
Options

Melissa Koren Photography

Hi Ladies,

I checked the NH Knotties bio as well as the section for local vendors and did not find any information on Melissa Koren Photography (MKP). I have been emailing back and forth with her and love what I have seen on the website. I was just hoping for something a little more personal from someone. If anyone has any information on her I would love to hear of your experience! It is now between her and another photographer who we will get to meet with this afternoon. Melissa is not exacly local to us so it might take a little more effort to be able to meet up with her so anything I can find out ahead of time would be super!

TIA ladies! Hope everyone enjoys the weekend :)

Re: Melissa Koren Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Melissa is absolutely fabulous! I met with her in April and chose her to be my photographer for my wedding in July 2011. We got to see a lot of pictures that she brought with her and they were all beautiful. She is very professional and also has a GREAT personality. It was clear that she has a love of photography. She seemed very interested in being a part of our day and didn't come across as pushy or anything.
    Honestly, I don't think there is one wedding that Melissa couldn't shoot. Her personality is wonderful and I felt like I had known her for a long time even though I had only just met her. She is extremely accomodating and I cannot wait to have her photography my wedding next summer!
    I wouldn't pass her up! She is incredible. You will completely understand when you meet her. I couldn't pick another photographer after meeting with her. I was talking with my fiance and I said "Well...if I didn't have Melissa photograph our wedding..could we invite her just as a guest?!" That's when I knew we couldn't go with anyone else.
  • Options
    misspeach1084misspeach1084 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melissa is shooting my wedding in August -- we just did our engagement pics with her over the weekend. So far I've only seen one, but am thrilled, and sooo excited to see the rest. When we were looking for a photographer, we met with three -- the first one (sorry if i sound mean!) had great pictures, but had the personality of a wet mop, and had absolutely nothing to say other than to just sit there while we flipped through her albums. The second was a studio, and the owner was pushy and felt like a used car salesman... plus, I had seen a few bad reviews on weddingwirecom that made me nervous about them! The third time must have been the charm, because I met with Melissa and loved her. Her pictures are amazing, and she has such a great personality! Her prices are great, and I feel completely comfortable knowing that she will be shooting my wedding :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards