New Hampshire
Options

Photographer search

I'm looking for some people that got married at Atkinson CC and could suggest who they used for their photographer.  I'm getting married there next year!

Re: Photographer search

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked out NH Images?  www.nhimages.com  Awesome work and they do video too if you're interested.
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't get Married at Akinson, but my photographer was Dave Soucy from A Photographic Memory http://apmnh.com They are great to work with!!

Good Luck!

~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we used john loconte for our NH wedding and i cant recommend him enough.. amazing to work with! www.johnlophoto.com hth :)
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Dave from A Photographic Memory as well and we LOVED them!  Our pictures came out awesome :)
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Dalilah23Dalilah23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Garone Photography, Rebeccas work is amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about Garone and they are quite affordable.

I know that Invited Design Studio in Hampstead NH does photography now.  I had a nightmare of a time with my invitations there, but the photographer is a different person named Erin and she was a great help with finding my dress and other non invitation related issues.

Finally, Andrea Runkle of Lumience photography grew up in that area, she has mixed reviews but it's worth a try if you're shopping around.  GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Depends on what you want to spend for a photographer. That was our big splurge (no videographer). We went with Kate Preftakes, www.preftakesphoto.com. She's out of Peterborough but she's traveling to the Lakes Region for our wedding (and we live in southern NH). Her work is unbelievable, sophisticated, artistic and she really captures the life of the person being photographed. We have 7 hours of photography with two photographers for, I believe, $3500 and she's giving us our CD of pics so we can create our own albums. It's all about price point. My advice is to spend a little more if you can, cut from somewhere else and get something spectacular. Those pictures, not your cake or your dinner, are what you'll be looking at forever.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit NewHampshire.Weddings.com
  • Options
    samiam0270samiam0270 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at The Granite Rose next year (down the road from Atkinson) and I'm using Photography By Linda (Linda Jennings).  Her work is amazing, and her studio is located in Andover but she's from Hampstead.

We also did an e-session with Aurora Photography (http://www.auroraimage.com/) that was a lot of fun; Nora and Troy were great, unfortunately they were booked for our date by the time our session occurred, but they still honored it for us (it was a free offer thru a bridal show we attended).
  • Options
    mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were looking for someone that had an artistic flair, but was also more affordable for our moderate budget.  We had seen William T. Moore's work from a friend's wedding last year, and really liked his photos.  We met with him about a month ago and booked our package.  Check out his portfolio at www.williamtmoore.com, (click on the image in the middle of the screen when you get to the home page).  He is located in Bedford, NH and his packages start at $1k, which includes 8 hrs. of photography and a DVD with release.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone.  You've helped me out soooo much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards