Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Used veils and tiaras?

I am helping my BFF look for her dream veil and tiara....we are already stalking weddingbee and trash to treasure.

Anywhere else you guys know of to find these things on the cheap?

In case anyone has them and is selling them, she is specifically looking for tiara TCRL541

Also a two tier ivory veil, elbow or finger tip length, some type of beading or lace on it.

Thanks ladies! :-)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Used veils and tiaras?

• Options
    Just stalk ebay. I got a beautiful 2 tier, fingertip, ivory length veil for 20 bucks. It has beautiful beading on it.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    I agree, Ebay has tons of cheap veils.  Also, I've heard good things about bella bridal on Etsy.  The one veil I think I'm going to order is around $30. 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BellaBridalVeils
  • Options
    Ebay definately!!!  I got the tiara I wanted for $50 (it was $200 at DB)
  • Options
    If you have time - you might want to try thrift stores too.  They always have a ton of them, it just might take awhile to find exactly what you're looking for.  I randomly came across mine in a Goodwill.  it was practically new (no snags, stains) one-tier cathedral legth with a satin trim.  It was $9!  I'm just going to add a little beading. :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies! I don't know why I totally flaked out on ebay especially since usually I am an ebay wh0re. I am definitely going to check that out ASAP. Thanks for the thrift store idea as well, I'm going to be heading to one soon so I will definitely keep my eyes open.

Aimee - I lurve your hair inspiration pic! Beautiful!

Thanks again! :-)
  • Options
    I got a veil from the Etsy seller that Swim mentioned, and I'm very pleased with it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_used-veils-tiaras?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:e7c976a0-d49b-420f-8098-af6dde51fdf0Post:983721bb-e346-4d63-b2ef-8eb2e7853c22">Re: Used veils and tiaras?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got a veil from the Etsy seller that Swim mentioned, and I'm very pleased with it.
    Posted by mbcdefg[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much! I am definitely going to pass the seller along to my friend! Thanks again! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards