Attire & Accessories Forum

Dress shopping for the first time!!!! Can't wait - Pronovias questions

Hello all!

So I'm finally going dress shopping in a few weeks.  I chose a beatiful bridal salon in Toronto that carries the designers I'm most interested in; Pronovias and Maggies Sottero. 

I was curious if someone has a rough price range for Pronovias dresses from the Glamour and ball gown 2011 line. 

My max is about $3000.  Will I find a dress in those lines for under that or will I be over budget?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dress shopping for the first time!!!! Can't wait - Pronovias questions

• I think Maggie's entire collection is under $3K, and so is most of Pronovias'. They have a few gowns that might be over, but you'll have tons of options.

Be sure to let your consultant know your budget so that they don't show you gowns out of your range.
  • I was pleasantly surprised - my Pronovias was about $1300.
  • I just bought a beautiful Pronovias La Sposa dress for $1500. I've contacted another retailer who sold it for less. My consultant was saying the great thing about the designer is that you get a great expensive look for not much. I have to agree.

I don't know if this goes for all Pronovias, but my dress has a great inner structure (crenolin, inner-clasp, boning) and great architectural design.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went to the Provonias show room in NYC. I told them my budget was 3k and they said most of their dresses run under that. You should be all set.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards