New Hampshire

Dear FI

Ok, I know it's a little late, but we said we'd move it to Thursdays, so we should get the ball rolling.
Anniversary Buying A Home

Re: Dear FI

• edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    I've miss you tons while you're in ME and I'm still in NH, but honestly, I get so much more stuff done when you're not here.  I've discovered how distracting you can be.  I love you anyway though and I'm excited to see you this weekend.
    Also, I'm really glad that you're enjoying the student teaching so much and I'm sorry you're sick and I can't be there to give you a hug.  Love you, miss you, can't wait to see you!
    Love,
    Me
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I am very happy we agreed on honeymoon plans and that you are excited for once! I hope we can book soon! Also, I am happy everything is going so well for you at work :) I knew you would do well! 

However, would it KILL you to actually say what you think/feel/taste when I cook something for you? I know you pretty much like EVERYthing you eat, but it would be nice if you were encouraging about my cooking! Or at least told me it was good instead of saying, "I ate it" or "I like everything." If you don't start giving me actual feed back, maybe I won't cook! :-P

Love, your crazy FI :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI-

Thank you so much for taking care of the bodyshop issue.  I am sorry it became such a hassel, and I thought I was doing a good thing.  I am glad you can be the hot headded one :)

Love you Lots!!
    Your future wife
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    When you rave over Hamburger Helper, it really makes me think I could throw anything on the stove and call it dinner.
  • Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

If you want to "research" places for us to go away for a weekend, then you need to do it ASAP. We're supposed to go away the first week in February. I already found the place I wanted to book, and I'm getting rather impatient waiting for you. HURRY UP!

Also, thank you for pretending to be wicked excited about the save the dates. I know you don't really care, but I appreciate that you pretended. Do it again when the invitations come in!

Love you,
    Future Wifey
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    Please don't freak out when I tell you that you can't go skiing next weekend because we are going to visit my parents. They've already made me feel bad for me not being there for thanksgiving or christmas. I really don't need you to be huffing and puffing too. 
    Love, 
    your extremely stressed FI
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards