Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Dress Needed! - David's Bridal WG3029

Hey Knotties!

I'm recently engaged and have started the overwhelming process of looking for a dress. I found one at David's Bridal (style wg3029) that I REALLY like, but before I pay full price for it, I thought I'd see if anyone has a size 6 or 8 of that style that they're looking to sell. I'm on a tight budget for this wedding and always looking for a bargain! :)

Re: Dress Needed! - David's Bridal WG3029

• Options
    Do you still have this dress available?  If so do you have pics you could post?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_dress-needed-davids-bridal-wg3029?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:eab2dd6c-9f40-48a3-9d2c-c10b9a752597Post:b10fd951-ebae-4d17-a2f2-724e97409cd2">Re: Dress Needed! - David's Bridal WG3029</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I have a dress that is very similar to this, but a Sottero Midgley dress. I initially wanted this dress as well but have heard too many horror stories about DB, I did not feel comfortable there and wanted to search elsewhere). It is a size 6. I would be willing to sell it after my June 2012 wedding, when is your wedding? I can send you more information and pictures, if you would like as well and if the timeframe works out! Let me know or you can email me at gemwalt@gmail.com with your address and I can send it over :)
    Posted by hsmith789[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards