Attire & Accessories Forum

Which Shoes do you like better?

I am trying to see which shoe people like better. I'm torn between the two. I liked and bought the steve madden shoe first but I am unsure if the champagne goes with my dress as it is very dark next to my ivory dress. I just recently bought the Ivanka shoes which I love as well and are closer in color but more than 3 times the price of the steve madden shoe. If it helps you decide my dress is all lace with a pearl and crystal belt...vote for your favorite...

Shoe #1 Steve Madden Feelixx in Champagne-
Shoe #2 is Ivanka Trump Alluvia in Ivory-
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Which Shoes do you like better?

• It definitely depends on your dress, but without knowing, I like the first pair better.
  • Here is a photo of my dress...Sorry I didn't add it before and that they aren't that great of quality!
    My dress

And a close up of the detail on the belt...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I really struggled to decide but I picked #2....the reason I struggled is I am a cheapskate and I hate spending money so cheaper is better. BUT!!!! I have never owned a comfortable pair of Steve Madden shoes, and I have the scars to prove it! I prefer the style of #1 but NOT and I repeat NOT Steve Madden of the 4-5 pairs I have owned none of them were ever good for a long day, and on your wedding day that is NO BUENO!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Shoe #2 might snag on your dress a lot sooooo...#1
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_shoes-like-better?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:ec1333a1-f57a-4eb9-971c-661126844391Post:bf7920b3-53ad-49db-b4da-667a41a947b4">Re: Which Shoes do you like better?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really struggled to decide but I picked #2....the reason I struggled is I am a cheapskate and I hate spending money so cheaper is better. BUT!!!! I have never owned a comfortable pair of Steve Madden shoes, and I have the scars to prove it! I prefer the style of #1 but NOT and I repeat NOT Steve Madden of the 4-5 pairs I have owned none of them were ever good for a long day, and on your wedding day that is NO BUENO!
    Posted by Sin715[/QUOTE]

Yes, I think I like the style of one.  But I have to agree about the comfort of SM.
  • Beautiful dress! I voted for the first shoe. It also would probably be more comfortable.
  • I really like #2...but for the cost and guessing you won't last all day in them, I'd save the money and go with #1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards