New Hampshire

Awesome Videographer

I hope that this review will help at least one bride!

I used Precious Moments Video out of Hudson NH. I went with the most basic package and added on a couple of a la carte selections. My overall cost was around $3,000. I loved my video. I would recommend PMV to anyone. They were incredible to work with. I cannot say enough good things about them. They were my favorite vendor by far.  Tom was professional and very experienced. I am so impressed with the quality of the video. I got married in August and  I watch it at least once a week. (No exaggeration)
If anyone is considering using them and has any interest in viewing my video please let me know, I would be more than happy to lend out a copy.
If you arent sure about a videographer, you really need to see this (or anyone else's)  video. Its so important, in my opinion. You really get to see the emotions that you were feeling and its so much more than a picture. The highlights of my wedding video are linked to my bio, check it out. I absolutely recommend setting up a consultation apapointment (with any videographer) to really see what it is all aboutt....its NOT just a guy with a camcorder!

Re: Awesome Videographer

• edited December 2011
    I used them also and was very happy with the outcome. They had originally spelled my husbands name wrong... they made 3 new DVDs and sent them out within days! I recommend them also! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards