Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

MORI LEE BLU 4863

Are any of you brides wearing Mori Lee 4863 for your wedding gown? If so, do you have a pic of you in it? Looking for some pics with REAL brides. Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MORI LEE BLU 4863

• Options
    I'm in 4601

I can send you some pics if you like. It's kind of similar. Have you bought this dress yet? It's very pretty!
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    i have bought the dress =)... its just been forever since i had it on and still waiting on it to come in... i have no pics in it because they wouldnt let take any in the shop so i have been trying to see it on a real bride... the model ones they show dont compare.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    && i just looked up your style dress number and it is similar LOVE your dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

That's crazy that they didn't let you take pictures! Usually if you go ahead and buy it they will let you. I know what you mean though..I hate my dress on the model and I am dying for mine to come in. I ordered it back in July so hopefully soon..

Are you going to wear the sash? It's very pretty. I hope your dress comes in soon!
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    yes i will be wearing the sash i would feel so plain without it, hoping to have it sewn on though it seems a bit busy in the back with the tie sash.

oh jeez you ordered it in july and its still not here.. i guess that means ill be waiting forever... i got mine at the end of septemeber so i have a while to go! =/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm looking at this dress, too.  Would anyone be willing to share pics? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards