• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Attire and Accessories

another bridesmaids post from me!

Ugh! 
I really just cant decide! Im inbetween 2 dresses. The wedding is on the beach at 6pm in august. Its only my moh no other bridesmaids and the boys are in these gray suits..

this dress from vs. in the teal or maybe even pink?

this dress from the limited

MOH looks great in both it just really comes down to color.. I think im really leaning towards the vs dress in teal, but would that look good with gray suits? Should it be in pink? I just have no idea! Its so fustrating i cant make a desicion!

Re: another bridesmaids post from me!

• Spunky414Spunky414 member
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Comments
    edited May 2012
    I think the Limited dress goes with the suits better. I think the VS dress while cute is a little too casual, more appropriate if the guys were in khakis and a button down.
    Visit The Nest!  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited May 2012
    I think the VS one is way to casual...I like the Limited one better
  • I agree with PPs...I'd go with the limited one.
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • id012id012 member
    100 Comments Second Anniversary
    In Response to Re: another bridesmaids post from me!:
    [QUOTE]The VS one is too casual.  I'd go with the one from The Limited. I really like the one shoulder purple dress you posted from The Limited early in the week. Purple and gray look great together.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

AHH your killing me! lolI really cant decided what I want. And heres the kicker.. the wedding is in august of this year!
  • Yeah... I own that dress from VS. It's cotton and looks like it is.. The red is somewhat faded, not vibrant at all. 

Go with the limited if those are the two you are stuck between, but I still worry that the limited one is too boxy for all body shapes.. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards