Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

WEDDING BAND for my E-RING? (photo attached)

I'm trying to find a wedding band that will look good with my engagement ring.
Any suggestions?

this is it: 

I appreaciate any help!! 
merci <3 

Re: WEDDING BAND for my E-RING? (photo attached)

• Options
    That is a pretty thick band. I'd say for a band you may have to go with an equally thick band or two thinner bands, one on each side (which might be nice). I'd say if you like the whole little, channel set diamonds thing go with that. 

Lovely ring :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would go to a jewellery store and try things on so you can see what you like best.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Can you go back to where you purchased it and see what they recommend? It is just beautiful and quite unique!
  • Options
    I did a lot of searching to find my wedding band. Go to some stores and try bands on, it's the only way to figure out what will work.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

With that e-ring, you could do just about anything since the stone sits up high enough that you don't have to worry about shaping around it.  I would think a thin, blingy band would be best.  I agree with kd, though -- you need to try some stuff on in person to be sure.

• Options
    I wouldn't wear one with a band that thick. Or I'd buy one to wear seperately. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_wedding-band-for-my-e-ring-photo-attached?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:f6b62ffb-bd3b-42c8-9a8a-27edf211135ePost:1772ec3f-187e-4881-be58-99accd74c8e1">Re: WEDDING BAND for my E-RING? (photo attached)</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is a pretty thick band. I'd say for a band you may have to go with an equally thick band or <strong>two thinner bands, one on each side</strong> (which might be nice). I'd say if you like the whole little, channel set diamonds thing go with that.  Lovely ring :)
    Posted by csweaney[/QUOTE]

<div>I love this idea. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards