Attire & Accessories Forum

Not sure what to call it so I need help.

The nice head piece like what Kim Kardashian wore. I can't stand her but really loved the piece she had on her head. Any ideas what it's called or where I can find it?

Re: Not sure what to call it so I need help.

  • Options
    The screen under the photo has several options, prices and where to find it. Personally, I find it to look a little silly, so definitely try on during your hair trial to make sure you love it. 

  • Options
    Thanks ladies so much for the help.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href=" BoardsForum:15Discussion:fe58e82f-d5f0-47a9-8b9f-ccc4b91f39f6Post:d26b8f8e-aaef-4472-a646-7374ff9fe2bc">Re: Not sure what to call it so I need help.</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I think that can be a hard look to pull off</strong> so be sure to try some on before you buy one. Your local bridal store may have some you can try on with your dress.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

    This.  IMO, I thought KK looked ridiculous with that thing on.

  • Options
    I saw a friends sister with it and it was MUCH prettier on her (the friends sister) I asked her to ask her sister where she got hers. I just thought I would look and see if it would look nice on me.
  • Options
    Look through Etsy for head dresses/circlets.  There's lots of different things you can do, but make sure you try something similar on before you order so you can see how it will work with your hair.

    Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength, and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend. - Andrew Futral

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards