December 2012 Weddings

Hi!! I'm Ashley & New to this! :)

Hey, I'm Ashley and my fiance and I are getting married Dec. 1, 2012!  We have been together 11 years.... sooo about time right?? haha! I have most of the hard stuff knocked out although it is still hard planning a Michigan wedding (we are origionally from Michigan) but living in Washington, DC.  I am planning the "winter wonderland" type of theme. 

Early this year I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer so I def. wanted to get married sooner than later, although we've been together forever, while I am doing really good! 

I am excited to get ideas and continue all this crazy wedding planning!!  

Re: Hi!! I'm Ashley & New to this! :)

• We are date twins!  Congratulations!!!  Good to have you here!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Birthday
  • We are date twins too!!!! Congrats :)
    Anniversary
  • Welcome! I can totally relate to the long distance planning. My FI and I are orginally from northeast Ohio and we are both currently living in Kansas. Good luck with everything!

PS: We have a facebook group started if you are interested. Add me as a friend and I'll add you to the group! This is me: https://www.facebook.com/abree.carty 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am also getting married on the same day!! Congratulations :) 
  • Congratulations Ashley! A winter wonderland sounds like a beautiful, amazing, and exciting theme. Have fun with the planning!
  • Thank you all!!  I get chemo on Monday so I've been super busy trying to get planning and stuff ordered before then! :) 
  • i am a date twin to...this will be a great day to get married! prayers of healing your way!In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2012-weddings_hi-im-ashley-new-to-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:165a14a2-af2b-4bfc-bce4-0a4d9e0ba45bDiscussion:6aa3a434-7eca-407d-9b53-6183db1f7162Post:73ceffa3-5ea6-49de-b6c1-88a5cd3ed463">Re: Hi!! I'm Ashley & New to this! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you all!!  I get chemo on Monday so I've been super busy trying to get planning and stuff ordered before then! :) 
    Posted by AshleyA07[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards