Snarky Brides
Options

GBCK

Because you guys are all terrible bitches and are MEAN and I feel BAD for your HUSBANDS.

Okay obviously not really, but Ben and I are leaving for our HON-EH-MOON tomorrow morning so after today and maybe tonight I won't really be around for like, a week.  I'll miss all your faces so much!  And I will expect a full, detailed report of any craziness that happens in my absence, because, well, I hate to miss craziness.

Best of luck to april and SEWF and others getting hitched this weekend!  Soak it all in, it happens fast!
panther

Re: GBCK

• Options
    Eeeks!! You're going to have so much fun!! Yay, enjoy the sunshine!!

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    where are you going? If it is somewhere hot and sunny I am already jealous. 
  • Options
    Have fun. Where are you two going?
  • Options
    Toodles! Have a great week!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Have a wonderful honeymoon!
  • Options
    Have fun and be safe!
    imageimage
  • Options
    EFF OFF YA SLORE
  • Options
    We're heading down to the Chandler-ish AZ area; Ben's folks own two houses down there.  They rent one out, and then the other one is for them to stay when they travel for business (the bank his dad works for has a branch down there).  So we're going to stay at the house :)  Mizery gave me a couple travel tips too so we might check out some touristy things and such.

I'd have loved to go to Maui or something but you can't beat a cheap va-cay.  Plane tickets were Allegiant and we have a free place to stay.  And we go lots of fun places, too :) So YAY!  We're excited :)
    panther
  • Options
    Dude, I'd be happy to go to AZ now.  It's been snowing here.  Anywhere that's warmer would be thrilling.

Have fun!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gbck-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:075ac5ec-90a9-4637-9dd1-d474a0a9d886Post:bd35c06c-d8ec-4722-88f6-8c406317aa6e">Re: GBCK</a>:
    [QUOTE]EFF OFF YA SLORE
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

After you, skank-a-doo.  ;)
    panther
  • Options

Yay! So excited! Have a great time! We'll miss you!

• Options
    Have fun and take lots of pictures! I love the pictures from my honeymoon as much or more than my wedding pics, it was so relaxing.. good memories. I hope you have a relaxing time!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    Yup, it is for sure warmer in AZ than it is here. I am officially jealous. Have a great time! 
  • Options
    I work in Chandler.  There's a new Oregano's on Dobson & Germann Rd. you'll have to check out - it's awesome pizza!

Have a great trip - and don't worry that rain they're forecasting for the weekend will blow over quickly.
  • Options
    CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2011

Do you like Thai food, AATB?  Latitude 8 is one of my favorite Thai restaurants and it's in old town Chandler.

http://www.latitude-eight.com/

My phone number is on FB.  Feel free to text me if you find yourself in dire need of local recommendations.  :) 

Have a great time on your honeymoon!

• Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gbck-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:075ac5ec-90a9-4637-9dd1-d474a0a9d886Post:097b2cf6-f025-4529-8ad7-3e3e46ab94b0">Re: GBCK</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GBCK : It's going to be a whole 10 degree above 0 on the weekend though!  Heatwave!
    Posted by rhonwynv[/QUOTE]

<div>I'd better run out and get me some sunscreen! </div>
  • Options
    Have fun AATB! Weather has been gorgeous. Have fun and take lots of pictures to share lol!
  • Options
    HAVE FUN, YO!
  • Options
    Ooh, yeah! You have to check out Oregano's when you're there. If you go and don't order a pizza cookie, I'll have to hunt you down. ;)
  • Options
    OHAI I lurve you have fuuuuun!
  • Options
    I saw your title and thought "FUUCK", then I read your post and thought "FUCKIN A!"

Have a great time!  We'll miss your tits...and your great wit. 
  • Options
    Yay honeymoon betch! I hope you have an awesome time!
  • Options
    Have an amazing time! :) AZ heat sounds nice. :)
  • Options
    K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    Have a fabulous honeymoon betch, we'll miss you!

Photobucket
  • Options
    CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2011
    Confession? I've lived here for 10 years and I've never been to Oregano's.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gbck-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:075ac5ec-90a9-4637-9dd1-d474a0a9d886Post:59a2e87b-395b-44da-9686-63d980238a00">Re: GBCK</a>:
    [QUOTE]Confession? I've lived here for 10 years and I've never been to Oregano's.
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

Fiance & I had our first date there and we're getting food catered from there for our RD.  I'm addicted to their white pizza. 

I'm going to have to try out that Thai restaurant you suggested. 
  • Options
    Have a freaking blast, yo.  Enjoy the sunshine.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Have fun!
  • Options
    omg b*tch! You almost gave me a heart attack. This place wouldnt be the same without you. Have a wonderful trip!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    Have a great time!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards