Snarky Brides

Bad boss stories

I know you got 'em, so share them.

My boss is a sub-human piece of shiit. I have a million reasons why, but here is today's.

I work in an office at a college. There are a few offices on other floors, but the main office is on my floor. I get here at 8am. My boss wanders in at 12. Since no one is here today in the offices in our main office,I am the only one here and couldn't go anywhere until he got here. I went to another building once he was here to hold own the fort to pick up student checks, drop off/pick up mail, and the other daily errands that need to be done in the main building. I come back at 12:30ish and take care of a few things.

My boss walks back out at 12:45, and I quickly realize that he went to lunch less than an hour after he got here! I am freaking pregnant, I have been here for almost 6 hours without food, and he needs to go to lunch first? Nice to even tell me where he was going or ask if I had eaten yet. I waited until 1:30, then ran over to get something to eat at my desk. He waddled back in at 1:45. Well, I am glad someone got a lunch break. He saw that I was eating, but then proceeded to call me three times from his desk (his office door is right behind my desk - he was too lazy to get up or even yell).

So what do you got?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards