Snarky Brides

Gross and so wrong

Some one posted this on my month board...it is so wrong...

Re: Gross and so wrong

• That is seriously fuucked up.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I saw this too. I'm sure he doesn't inhale.
    Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • I REALLY don't want THAT kid at my wedding!
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    Don't those parents realize that childhood obesity kills?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Childhood obesity, lung cancer, emphysema.

Way to give your kid a fair shot.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Wow... what the bloody hell?
    panther
  • omg that is horrible.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gross-wrong?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c0d72d2-51b7-4ae9-8b91-5b7cd468a00fPost:f1d906eb-2b5c-4193-a6f4-721fa27e874f">Re: Gross and so wrong</a>:
    [QUOTE]I REALLY don't want THAT kid at my wedding!
    Posted by *tinkertoy*[/QUOTE]

lol....I wouldn't want that kid at my wedding for the simple fact of how awkward it would be to have to bum one from him after one or two bottles of champagne.  Especially because I quit 3 years ago.

*shudder*
  • Someone should slip some Chantix in his Chicken McNuggets.   Foot in mouth

And beat his parents repeatedly with a 2X4.
  • megk8ozmegk8oz member
    First Comment
    Is it wrong that watching this kind of made me feel better about myself?

Like, I can now take comfort in the fact that no matter how bad of a parent I might be in the future, I will at least be better than those idiots?

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • That kid tried to sell me a used car the other day.
  • That was on the news last night.

His father doesn't see the problem 00
  • Wow, you almost would think this was manufactured, but sounds real from what some here are saying.

I recall during the Serbian war in the 90's, hell was raised because an 11 year old was photographed with a gun and a cigarette. The response to the outrage of US citizens was "the boy is not a child any longer, he is a solider" . Tragic as that statement was, it had a ring of truth and considering the kid had lived in a war zone from infancy on the fact he was smoking was probably the least of concerns to have about that this poor boy.

A two year old though who's parents just allow him to do this stuff, though?? Crazy. They must have NO child protection laws in his country.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards