Snarky Brides
Options

Big Brother

Is anyone else watching it? I like all three dudes, but I really don't want penis head to win. Mainly just because his head looks like a penis.

Re: Big Brother

• Options
    Hi Cew!  I don't watch it either.  It's 6:43 here where I live, so BB isn't on for awhile.  However, I might tune in to see the penis head.  Anything related to that or balls, really.
  • Options
    Some of the people at my bootcamp watch, but I don't pay attention to what they are saying. I think I'm the only person watching Pawn Stars right now. Its like a cross between Antiques Roadshow and Swamp People. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Hi Jackie! It's not that exciting of a penis. It's his hair that makes him look that way. It makes me die a little.
  • Options
    Matt loves Pawn Stars!
  • Options
    I'm flipping between that and Hellcats. I'd vote for Lane or Enzo.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    They just turned down buying one of Colonel Sanders' suits. The guy wanted $80K for it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Anytime I see the phrase "Big Brother" I have flashbacks of reading 1984 in high school.  Not that you care, but yeah.

kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Betrothed - your siggy cracks me up!  That is awesome!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Still, Cew, I'm starved for excitement.  I might just tune in for penis head.  I'll die a little inside for you.  (Can I imagine balls hanging off your chin while I do that?  What about a penis from your forehead?  Too much?? )
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_big-brother-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0cda3700-88c1-4a00-a1f1-df713aaedfe8Post:31db5e53-760d-4cf8-aa82-2e22ac322db6">Re: Big Brother</a>:
    [QUOTE]Betrothed - your siggy cracks me up!  That is awesome!
    Posted by AKWinterBride[/QUOTE]

Haha thanks.  That was a crazy day here on SB.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_big-brother-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0cda3700-88c1-4a00-a1f1-df713aaedfe8Post:fb27c6c6-cd8e-48b2-9944-6d21c0d3da05">Re: Big Brother</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anytime I see the phrase "Big Brother" I have flashbacks of reading 1984 in high school.  Not that you care, but yeah.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

It enrages me to no end that we never read this in high school. Every other school in the area did, but not us.

Ah well. It's not like I didn't read it 6 times on my own.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_big-brother-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0cda3700-88c1-4a00-a1f1-df713aaedfe8Post:ef4f1f6e-3f58-4efc-a94d-52611ee6acd0">Re: Big Brother</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Brother : It enrages me to no end that we never read this in high school. Every other school in the area did, but not us. Ah well. It's not like I didn't read it 6 times on my own.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

It was my favorite novel of the semester.  They crammed it between Lord of the Flies and Animal Farm.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_big-brother-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0cda3700-88c1-4a00-a1f1-df713aaedfe8Post:99ccfa7c-89ed-4832-811d-491aa49a90e3">Re: Big Brother</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Brother : It was my favorite novel of the semester.  They crammed it between Lord of the Flies and Animal Farm.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

We did do Animal Farm, but that was the only one out of the three.

1984 gave me chills. It's still one of my absolute favourite books.
  • Options
    I finally had a chance to watch it on dvr tonight, I follow the show.  I had a feeling penis would win, I would have done the same thing as him and figured he'd beat Lane in the final hoh competition.  I was kind of hoping Enzo would win because he really did play an incredible game making it from 1st day to last in a secret alliance, no side alliance, no real lying or betrayal, never a target and only winning one contest of any type the whole damn time; that was crazy to pull that off.  He's a character though, I have a feeling this won't be the last time we see him on TV so hopefully he gets something out of the three months he wasted in the long run.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    I think Matt was the only person I was strongly hoping would get evicted, he was a douche from day one.  I think Brendan and Rachel are made for each other lol, they're both complete morons.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards