Snarky Brides
Options

Roxy and all the night crawlers....

whats everyone doing?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Roxy and all the night crawlers....

• Options
    Taking a quick break from Breaking Bad and perusing the boards.  I love this show!
  • Options
    Winding down before bed. I went with my parents to see Seussical and didn't get home until 10:30 so I didn't realize it was already past midnight! Ooops
  • Options
    I'm here, although I should be going to bed soon. I need to get up early tomorrow and head over to the bank to straighten some things out for my trip.... leaving for Italy in two days!
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    I'm thinking about sleep but not quite there yet.  I worked out and got all sweaty.  Even a shower didn't fix me.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I'm drinking a glass of wine....eating some nutella and once again writing a paper.  I'm ready for school to be over.
  • Options
    So exciting Sarah.  We are planning on going to Italy for our HM, so I will have a ton of questions for you when you return.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_roxy-night-crawlers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0eec1de3-391b-4c59-8004-92b926461899Post:34728aa3-dcbc-4f20-9c8f-f63a94bd459e">Re: Roxy and all the night crawlers....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here, although I should be going to bed soon. I need to get up early tomorrow and head over to the bank to straighten some things out for my trip.... leaving for Italy in two days!
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

Have fun!!
  • Options
    I am so excited for your trip, Sarah.  I hope it is AMAZING.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I'm hoping it will be amazing, and that I will come back with tons of answers for Jamie's questions! Right now, I am full of questions myself. :) Hopefully, things will work themselves out.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I don't want to go to bed 'cause then i'll have to wake up and go to work..

Sarah and Jamie, i'm so jealous! Italy sounds like the perfect honeymoon spot.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    You will figure it out Sarah.  How long are you going for?
  • Options
    Six weeks. Charlie will be out there during Week 3, but I'm going to be on my own the rest of the time. I think that's the scariest part, because I don't speak Italian and I haven't had the best luck with finding information online. At least Google Maps seems to work for all the cities I'm visiting. :)
    imageimage
  • Options
    That is awesome that your FI can come while you are there.  I am sure you will find your way around in no time.
  • Options
    I sure hope so! Florence is first, and I'll be there for a week, so I'll have some time to get my feet wet and get comfortable in a smaller city before I deal with the insanity that is Rome. I know at some point, I just have to sit back and wait to find out what it's going to be like, so I'm trying to do just that.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Having a tweet/FB status war with FI  over who can make the other look like a bigger ass.

I like think I'm winning.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    Hello! I'm flipping through old pictures for my friends book I'm doing for her wedding. I suck an have to finish it this weekend...
  • Options
    that sounds like a lot of work Roxy.
  • Options
    Yeaaaa, its going to be. Why I waited is beyond me. Stupid, stupid. Technically I only have to do 1 page though :)
  • Options
    I wait until the last min for everything. 

I am off to bed ladies. Another big day of dress shopping tom.  Goodnight.
  • Options
    Night Jamie! Report back after shopping :)
  • Options
    Evidently, I'm a night crawler. I'm baking. for.e.ver.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    Working on work and save the dates at the same time, thinking about sleep lol.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Just got home from work about an hour or so ago.

Had a guy at work tonight hand me his business card.  He is a nutritionist and told me to give him a call when I want to "work on that" while waving his finger around my mid-section.  (mind you this was after he asked me if bartending was "all I do" and if I had a real job).

Im assuming this guy is not popluar with the ladies.

He got a big "go eff your mother" from me.

Im off to bed.  Morning to all you early risers!
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards