Snarky Brides
Options

AW: Blogged!

Hey ladies...

So you asked for more pics...we got blogged so these should tide you over for a while...

Let me preface it by saying that a) my photographer doesn't understand how to use an ellipse (...) and instead just uses run on periods to separate thoughts. Drives me nuts (as does her constant gum chewing) but she takes awesome pictures regardless so I look past it. And b) she apparently couldn't find a decent ceremony shot that didn't include my horrible double chin. I effing hate those two shots but oh well.

Re: AW: Blogged!

• Options
    PRETTY!
    The last flower to bloom is often the most beautiful Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You are absolutely stunning.

Also I freaking love your cake.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yup, those are some seriously pretty pictures. Congrats!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Numbers these are beautiful! I was going to tell you my favorite was the one of you guys under the trees, but then I kept going and I just cant pick one. So
    Pretty!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    They're beautiful!  I love the picture where you're pulling on his tie, and your cake was gorgeous. 
  • Options
    I love them!  You look great! 

Your table numbers are really cool, and your centerpieces are lovely :)
  • Options
    Great pictures! Your cake looks good!
  • Options
    Love it! You looked absolutely stunning!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You're SO beautiful!

The pictures are stunning!
  • Options
    Gorgeous, Number.  Love the pics.  Congrats
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Beautiful!!

I love how you did the table number cards with multiple languages. Very unique.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies...honestly, she did pick some of my favourites but there are several she didn't include. I can't wait to make my married bio!

About the table numbers...they were done in languages that have significance to us...English and French (I am bilingual), Dutch and Polish (we are both part Dutch and I am part Polish), Spanish (step mom and her family is from Venezuela), Swedish (my friend flew from Sweden for the wedding, Italian (our MC is Italian)...you get the point.

You can make these on www.wordle.net.  You can't save what you make but you can take a screen cap (picture) of what you create and then just use that picture. It's a website I use with my students and DH figured it could make nice table numbers.
  • Options
    Dude, nice table numbers!  Those are really cool.

Also, I'm sure you probably already noticed but your full names are on there, figured you would want to know.  :)
  • Options
    Thanks Kim. I know they are. Not ideal but I am okay with it (I think)...you can't find anything with my new married name anywhere anyways, you would pretty much need my maiden name to figure anything out. And DH has a fairly common name.

And yes, we are now Mr. and Mrs. Smith. sigh.
  • Options
    Beautiful!  I love the ones in front of the barn/shed thing. 
  • Options
    Beautiful! Your H is really tall. You look amazing. And yes, the ellipses are annoying.
  • Options
    Beautiful pictures!
    I really like your table numbers too.
  • Options
    Those pictures are breathtaking! You look so gorgeous in the ones where you were looking out the window!

You are also out of your mind for not liking those two ceremony pictures, they are beautiful!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aw-blogged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0f94c5ec-51da-432a-b449-fc0534b37525Post:6ed265e3-4491-452d-983b-d58c0e832a55">Re: AW: Blogged!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you ladies...honestly, she did pick some of my favourites but there are several she didn't include. I can't wait to make my married bio! About the table numbers...they were done in languages that have significance to us...English and French (I am bilingual), Dutch and Polish (we are both part Dutch and I am part Polish), Spanish (step mom and her family is from Venezuela), Swedish (my friend flew from Sweden for the wedding, Italian (our MC is Italian)...you get the point. You can make these on <a href="http://www.wordle.net" rel="nofollow">www.wordle.net</a> .  You can't save what you make but you can take a screen cap (picture) of what you create and then just use that picture. It's a website I use with my students and DH figured it could make nice table numbers.
    Posted by number55[/QUOTE]

Wow, that makes it even cooler that you did that in reference to the backgrounds/languages of you, H and the people associated with your wedding. Genious ;)

And thanks for posting up that link! I love the fonts and layouts you did with not only your table number cards, but also with the things like the menus. Being that you've got similar tastes to me with those things, I just might use that site of yours for some stuff in the future!
  • Options
    Your photos are beautiful!  I'll add to the raves about the table numbers...very clever and meaningful.  Also, I love the photos in front of the old weathered house.  Absolutely amazing photos overall.  You looked amazing! 
  • Options
    Very pretty pictures! Although you're right, her use of ellipses is somewhat bewildering! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards