Snarky Brides
Options

I'm a lurker........

Hellooo!!
I've been lurking around this board for a couple days and, I must say, I'm quite intrigued by the posts. And VERY entertained! Just thought I'd throw that out there ;)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm a lurker........

• Options
    Don't throw too hard, I'm not very coordinated and can't catch very well.

A couple of days uh...... WHAT'S THE PASSWORD WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE KNOTTIE DO YOU WANT TO GO GET A BEER?
    panther
  • Options
    Welcome Skibunny. Tell us about yourself. Not wedding stuff, though. I've had it with wedding stuff this week.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Nice ring, skibunny. Tell us something about yourself. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Welcome out of lurkerville.   : )

AATB, I don't even know wtf the password is. I made one up.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    AATB, if youdidnt want to get a beer with me, you could have just said that.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Shaye - the password is sex swing. Duh.
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-lurker-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:10038839-11c5-4ddc-adad-c5404b92924ePost:36ec6240-4cf9-4dd8-8a82-81b2c846551a">Re: I'm a lurker........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shaye - the password is sex swing. Duh.
    Posted by JenGin74[/QUOTE]

Oh. This whole time I've been using "Lube".
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    haha yeah I agree
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-lurker-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:10038839-11c5-4ddc-adad-c5404b92924ePost:d083342e-9d84-483b-b33f-68b663728a36">Re: I'm a lurker........</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm a lurker........ : Oh. This whole time I've been using "Lube".
    Posted by Shaye526[/QUOTE]

Haha. I totally heart you.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Do you like gir-creatures? Seriously. This is important.

Fishy, she never asked me either ::sulks::
  • Options
    JenGin74JenGin74 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2010
    Skibunny - the most important thing we (me) want to know about you is your  thoughts on sex swings. For them? Against them? Do you even know what a sex swing is?
    imageimage
  • Options
    Hey as long as I'm not paying I'll go get beers with anyone.  I'm a mooching, beer guzzling whore.
    panther
  • Options
    I heard you jsut came into a bunch of money via twins tickets.

AND HI MEAGHAN!!!!!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-lurker-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:10038839-11c5-4ddc-adad-c5404b92924ePost:e01087f2-6021-4709-8b85-dde4cf84de66">Re: I'm a lurker........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Skibunny - the most important thing we (me) want to know about you is your  thoughts on sex swings. For them? Against them? Do you even know what a sex swing is?
    Posted by JenGin74[/QUOTE]

Actually, I know I'm in the minority and I'm around so little that I don't even count anymore, but I would really rather not know this.  Ha.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-lurker-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:10038839-11c5-4ddc-adad-c5404b92924ePost:af65fb8f-b385-46e8-b88a-65107e3af0c4">Re: I'm a lurker........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you like <strong>gir</strong>-creatures? Seriously. This is important. Fishy, she never asked me either ::sulks::
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Randomness: Are we pronouncing it as ger-creatures like the way you would giraffe, because I've been reading it as GRRRR-Bat in my head.
  • Options
    Jen---I couldnt agree with you more!  I am in my good friends wedding tomorrow and I have had it up to here ( hand above head) with weddings.. pretty sad considering mine is around the corner.. we only have one more wedding till ours but luckily my FI is in it and i am not!!!!

Photobucket We're Married!!!!
  • Options
    ...::::::runs into SB because I can't resist talking to a fellow Columbus knottie:::::.......

O - H

.....::::::::runs back out of SB:::::::..............
  • Options
    HAI FISHFACE!!!

I definitely pernounce it as Ger-bat.

Also, I am assuming skibunny was scared back into lurkerdom? You people always have to bring up sex swings doncha? DONCHA? tsktsk
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-lurker-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:10038839-11c5-4ddc-adad-c5404b92924ePost:d2624a8e-6455-400b-a7e7-71a97c45f6d9">Re: I'm a lurker........</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm a lurker........ : Actually, I know I'm in the minority and I'm around so little that I don't even count anymore, but I would really rather not know this.  Ha.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

You ALWAYS count  :)

I don't really want to know either .. I just wanted to see if she'd answer. I'm bad.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Hi Skibunny.  I don't know anything about Columbus.  Can you ski there?  I live near a lot of ski areas, but I don't ski anymore.  Huh - go figure.  Come back and talk to us.  We're nice.  Don't let the sex swing talk scare you. 
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-lurker-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:10038839-11c5-4ddc-adad-c5404b92924ePost:2fac7a23-8733-4fb2-8403-55b3fee96e7f">Re: I'm a lurker........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jen---I couldnt agree with you more!  I am in my good friends wedding tomorrow and I have had it up to here ( hand above head) with weddings.. pretty sad considering mine is around the corner.. we only have one more wedding till ours but luckily my FI is in it and i am not!!!!
    Posted by jessienjeremy[/QUOTE]

I wasn't really even into planning my own wedding. I'm not big on small details. As long as I had the food, booze, venue and DJ I was good to go.
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-lurker-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:10038839-11c5-4ddc-adad-c5404b92924ePost:2207a9d1-560e-4f5a-88eb-10f0f6bf7048">Re: I'm a lurker........</a>:
    [QUOTE]I heard you jsut came into a bunch of money via twins tickets. AND HI MEAGHAN!!!!!
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

I did.  I'm still a cheap, miserly bitch.
    panther
  • Options

HA!! I didn't forget about you all...I just got slammed at work and I'm leaving in, like, 10 minutes....so I'll tell you all about lil' ol' me lata.....and i regretfully announce that i don't know what a "gir-creature" is....and i don't know the p-word...so does that shun me???

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have heard being shunned by SB is not a bad thing, so that may actually be a win for you? ;)

Come back soon!
  • Options
    Come back and play.  We're here all week.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    See ya soon skibunny!
    panther
  • Options
    Jen-- I am into it to a certain point.. I thinkt he fact that I have had to deal with 3 peoples wedding in just 4 months has turned me off of weddings.. I dont even want to deal with my own.. till next month lol.. i need a break!
    Photobucket We're Married!!!!
  • Options

HAAAY!

Ok, so I realize it's been a while, but drove 2 hours to my mom's after work and I JUST got a chance to sit and relaaax....SO...here goes!

-First of all.......I-O!!!  to stack..LOVE my fellow buckeyes!  
    -I'm going to take a wild guess that the password is "sex swing"; NO I am not offended by that....ours just came back from the shop for the 279th time.
    -YES I would love to go get a beer...FI and I are quite the beer connoisseurs
    -A few things about me; I am a TRUE redhead; I am a country girl through and through; FI and I met on Eharmony; I hate spiders; I have some-what of a temper problem (kinda goes w/ the redhair) and I am actively working on it :)
    -Les Paul- basically, the only thing there is to know about Columbus is that it's the home of the "Shoe"...A.K.A Ohio Stadium. And I USED to ski as well...until I broke my ankle really bad doing it..it's just that I've had this screenname for so long, it's sort of like a comfort zone for me :)
    -I will refrain from divulging any wedding info per everyone's request :) 
    -Last, but not least, I am really looking forward to getting to know you all!!!

p.s.    we don't have a sex swing....i just felt the need to ensue some panic among the group ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards