Snarky Brides
Options

Cali

Are you melting? I just saw on the news how hot it is there. I remember how miserable you were here in May, how are you handling that weather?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Savannah
image.
Callista
Baby Trail Blog
"Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Cali

• Options
    YES!  Send ice cream!Ugh, it's awful.  My A/C is cranked, so at least I'm comfortable at home.  But my train ride home is not an experience I'd recommend.  It's hot, everybody's BO is at max levels, the seats are sticky vinyl that make you sweat even worse, and the trains can't go above 35 mph so it adds on another 15+ minutes to my commute.  Mr. Spiderman has been a complete angel though.  He's taken Maggie for her afternoon walks so I don't have to.  He doesn't know it yet, but that boy is getting a BJ once the idea of skin to skin contact doesn't make me sweat.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    is it supposed to subside soon?
  • Options
    You poor thing, I can't imagine. I know I have had that kind of weather before, but I expect it. I just remember you and MJ being completely miserable in 80-85 weather. Do you have a pool around? Get in the tub filled with cold water:) I have to say when it was on the news I was feeling for you. I think we must have switched weather, it's been chilly here. We have been going down to the 60's.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Today will be 99 or so, so that's an improvement over the hellish 106 from the last couple days.  And then it should drop to 92 tomorrow, which I will gladly take.  We're supposed to get back below 90 by Monday, thank teenaged pimply Jesus working the drive thru at Burger King.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards