Snarky Brides

SBTB article scans

I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy

Re: SBTB article scans

• That IS the greatest picture of all time. I was expecting the article to be longer than that.
  • Me too, Buddha. That was kind of lame. The pictures were awesome, but still.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Right?! Even by People Magazine standards! Lame.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • i've seen ads for that "raising the bar" show that zack morris is in, and he just looks HORRIBLE.  i'm glad to see it's just the stringy hair making him look bad.  he's aged juuust fine.
  • 20 years ago? Holy shiit.The pictures are awesome.What I like about them is that they all own it. None of them have done anything worth a damn since that show, and instead of refusing to do stuff like this, here they are posing for cheesy high school photos.
  • I loved Screech back in the day, of course now I find him to be Creppy McCrepperson but why did they have to photoshop him out.   He was right beside Lisa and she was flicking him...not cool People, not cool.
  • None of them have done anything worth a damn since that showPshh.  Obviously you haven't seen the cinematic masterpiece known as Showgirls.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards