Snarky Brides
Options

How was your weekend?

13»

Re: How was your weekend?

• Options
    I consider the Mallrats Stinkpalm disrespectful.
  • Options
    But it's so hard to resist a chocolate covered pretzel.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    Am I high? You can't even see the puppy's teef in that picture. Ignore me.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Options
    The only handshake I consider disrespectful is the one where someone offers me their hand and then yanks it away. Too slow.Stay with me forever, Kristen.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Options
    How far is Phoenix from LA, Bloomer?
  • Options
    6 hour drive, yo.  It's a lot of driving but I am a good pal.
  • Options
    Damn.  That is a lot of driving.  You should drive to me to celebrate my being able to drink in a few weeks since you're a good friend and all.
  • Options
    Well, I spent the weekend entertaining 21 of my IL's while trying to keep a 17 month old quiet during the wee hours of the morning and then got caught up in a storm so had to leave early early this morning to get to work in time, but as I had no work appropriate clothes packed for this morning I had to raid my mother's closet for something resembling decent attire. I'll let you guess as to how successful that was and why I am tucked as tightly into my desk as possible today.I'm exhausted.
  • Options
    I am flying to your side of the world mid September....why don't you meet me there and i will get you drunk like a good girlfriend should.
  • Options
    OMG.  JO.   
  • Options
    JO!!  I can't believe it but she is losing some of her chub.  Please feed her more immediately.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    Jo doesn't even look like a baby anymore. She's a little person.
  • Options
    More Jo Please!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards