Snarky Brides

Re: how old is Miley Cyrus?

• Too young to be on pole, yes. But her name WAS Destiny Hope, so I think her parents always wanted her to be a stripper.
  • I think she just turned 16 (complete with a celebration at Disneyland).  Stripper pole + 16 year old = wildly inappropriate.
  • If you celebrated your sweet 16 at the Magic Kingdom, then yes, this wildly inappropriate. If you celebrated your sweet 16 with kegs, eggs and legs at Whistlin' Willies, then this is fine.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Don't worry guys.  It's okay because she comes from a wholesome family.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Is it just me or do the girls behind her think it's trampy, too?::tramp smirk::
  • the one on the left has tramp smirk face. the one in the back right looks like she is trying to look up her skirt.
  • Totally inappropriate.  And, I find it disturbing that she looks older than me, as I'm more than twice her age (and now I'm going to faint because OMG I'm so damn old).
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • If the horrified look on this girl in the background is any indication, then yes, inappropriate. http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/08/10/2009-08-10_miley_cyrus_pole_dances_during_performance_at_teen_choice_awards.html
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • [IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/2meo1ap.jpg[/IMG]Oh, and what she was wearing on the red carpet along with the pole is certainly an indication of her future aspirations.
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • She's about one month away from naked crotch shots being released on the interwebz.
  • She's about one month away from naked crotch shots being released on the interwebz. South Park called it.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • look, i am willing to give the girl a little leeway. Her dad performed Achey Breaky Heart. That has to leave some emotional scars.
  • I still get stuck on the name Miley.  Sounds like a puppy, not a person.
  • They grow up so fast.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Regardless of her age, the fact that her target audience is so young makes it wildly inappropriate.
  • Wildly inappropriate for a 16 year old.  Wildly inappropriate for the "Teen Choice Awards."  And wildly inappropriate because she's apparently doing this act on top of an ice cream cart.Three strikes...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Is there an age where the stripper pole becomes appropiate on the Teen Choices Awards? Or anywhere raelly?
  • Curse you for getting Achy Breaky Heart stuck in my head, Winged.  When we meet, I am going to punch you in the kneecap.
  • Don't break my kneecap, my achey breaky kneecap
  • There is absolutely an age where the stripper pole becomes appropriate.  There's also a place where it's appropriate.  This picture represents neither of those.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Even though, here, everyone is saying the same thing, and even though I totally agree, I still read almost everything Bride Buddies says in a very fuddy duddy way.Bride Buddies, I have pegged you as a fuddy duddy.  I'm not really sure why.  Deal with it.Fuddy Duddy.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Did she do an actual pole dance or did she just lean against the pole at some point during an otherwise normal stage dance? I would find the latter mildly, not wildly, inappropriate. The former would be aggravating. I also think of BB as a fuddy duddy. Sorry, B.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • Uh, perhaps she's just "being Miley?"
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Me threesies on BB being a fuddy duddy.  I also suspect she's someone who sits around hoping for someone to say something she can be offended by.
  • I will proudly wear the Fuddy Duddy/Old Fart badge of honor! And now I must leave you lovely people and return to my butter churning and spinning of wool.   I feel a case of the vapors coming on.
  • Oooh, do you have a fainting couch? Love those.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • No fainting couch, but I could probably find some old Amish man to make me one.  It would need to be upholstered in gingham or calico so that it matches the rest of my decor. G'nite!!!!  Gotta be up with the chickens, you know! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards