Snarky Brides

PSA for those without knot OCD.

Please go back to Cjeana's What Really Happened This Weekend post.  It is worth it.

Re: PSA for those without knot OCD.

• Bless you, Fallin. Bless you.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • This is not worse the stupid easter eggs, Moo. It's much better. It's more fun and the answer makes more sense.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Yowza, thanks fallin
  • I wish I had that girl's gyro.
  • Vicki, step away from the dirty hallway gyro. You'll get swine flu.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • MUCH appreciated.Love, a night knotter.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Coming home after a long day and reading that is the best thing ever. By the time I got to "I'd like to see you get married, maybe get some nice lamps" I was dry heave bawling.
  • The fact that she once redecorated his room in zebra print was awesome.  But my question (also below), is how did  she know what type of car he drives?  Cjeana might have a bunny waiting at home tonight.
  • I read it all.Alls I have to say, is the day my H (or SO) refutes some crazy lady's claim with explaining our birth control method, I would have to seriously wonder what was going through his head.HELLO.  IT DOESN"T MATTER.  GIRL IS CRAZY.  "No, you are mistaken.  Do not contact me regarding Brandy again" would have sufficed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards