Snarky Brides

Not a definite, but I could have outside babies on FRIDAY!!

I was just given another steroid shot and will get another one tomorrow. They are starting to think Cali Jr. will do better on the outside than inside! Savannah is doing great. I am waiting for the peri to come in today to give me the definite answer, but I could have outside babies soon!!!! The on call peri made the decision and is going to talk to my primary today. It's his final decision, but she is pushing for it! EEEK!!!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Savannah
image.
Callista
Baby Trail Blog
"Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Not a definite, but I could have outside babies on FRIDAY!!

• How do you feel about that?  You passed your goal date didn't you?
  • Wow, how exciting!  Hoping for good news for you!
    imageimage
  • I feel pretty good about. It's not ideal, but Cali can what she needs on the outside, she will probably just be a feeder and grower in NICU!!!  
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
  • That is very exciting! Glad you are finally getting some good news!
  • That's great!  Now Cali can have a meal without her "big" sister stealing it from her.  :)
  • Just in time for LABOR Day weekend.... that is awesome news, Babbs!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well,if that is the best thing for Calli then that is awesome!
  • Are you sure you can't hold out until the 16th?  I think it would be awesome if Cali Jr. and I shared a birthday.  And Savannah too, of course.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Wow, I bet it's exciting to have an end in sight. If they think that is what's best for her, than good! 
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Congratulations! I know they will do what's best for your girls, and I hope things go smoothly for you all :)
  • Winged her cord is just not getting any better, just gets higher and higher. It showing more and more absent everytime. I wanted to hold them in longer, but I trust the peris, esp the one making the call. She is my favorite.  
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • if she has them on Sat then I think they'd share a b-day w. Groomz, though!  that'd be neat. sounds like they are getting you all prepared to meet your girls!  how exciting!
  • The 16th is the day I thought they would be born on:)
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • How exciting Babbs!  I bet you're all antsy pantsy!

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Babbs, that is excellent news.  I'm glad you've been getting more info from your favorite peri and feel better about things. You sound way more positive and informed than you did just a few days ago.If Tasty's right, Saturday would be an extra good day, because they'd share a bday with Groomz and me.  I was a Labor Day baby, and my mom enjoys telling people I didn't give her the day off like I should have.  It's fun to have a birthday near a 3 day weekend most years.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Labor day weekend is a huge party weekend here too. We have the WEBN fireworks! They will think it's for them:)
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • I guess if they can't share a birthday with me, sharing a birthday with Groomz is the next best thing.  I give you my blessing.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I think that's wonderful news.  You've made it past 34 weeks, which was the major milestone.  I'm sure that Cali Jr will thrive as an outside baby, and Savannah sounds like she's in great shape already.  Good luck!!
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • How exciting, Babbs! Good luck!
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • If they are born on my birthday, I'm pretty sure I get both.  I think that's a rule.  And since there will be 2 of them, I can eat one and keep the other.  Score!
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • I lurk to catch your updates.  I hope everything goes well for you and your little girls!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • myvery best to you and your family.
  • Whoooop! I can't wait to see pictures of those little girls!
  • Congrats Babs!  I can't wait to see pics! 
  • Babbs, that is very exciting news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards