Snarky Brides

Confessions go here

Re: Confessions go here

• It's not like spitting actually does anything. That stuff clings.
  • This isn't really a confession, more of a thought. I'm irritated about the whole 2.0ers making cryptic references on here, followed by a passive aggressive argument, followed by awkwardly moving on and pretending like nothing happened. I completely get not wanting to spill tons of personal details to lurkers and newbs. But it sucks for those of us who are regs here, but aren't on 2.0. I want to be like "Either keep everything completely over on 2.0, or at least fill us in over here with some relevant details."I am completely aware that most of this irritation likely comes from my frustration about not being able to satisfy my curiosity.
  • I would think spitting would ruin the mood.  Do you get up with a scrunched up face and run to the bathroom?  What if he did that to you?  I know it's not the same, but still.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't think people are going on like nothing happened, per se. I just don't think there is reason to bring big drama today. Any opinions or thoughts I may have based on yesterday will affect my posts. it may be subtle, but I don't feel I need to wave a banner about it.
  • I don't have an issue with the spit v. swallow thing because I don't put it in my mouth to begin with.  I'm the world's worst wife
  • I just started netflixing Heroes, and I'm halfway in love with the guy who plays sylar. I haven't fantasized this much about a celebrity since brad pitt in the 7th grade. it's weird.
  • - I've never had to make the spit or swallow choice, because it's always led to sex before we've finished.- Related to my other thought, I've been regretting not getting in touch with some AFSBers outside of the knot-- because I'm wondering if the recent rumblings will cause some kind of implosion or exodus, and I'll be sad if people are suddenly gone and I have no way of staying in contact.
  • I would think spitting would ruin the mood. Do you get up with a scrunched up face and run to the bathroom? What if he did that to you? I know it's not the same, but still. agreed.  i'd much rather deal with what i deal with than what HE deals with.  just sayin.
  • i confess that i rarely to never finish the job because sex always ensues.Back when we did stuff (ie, when I wasn't as big and about as agile as a house) this is how it mostly went down.  I must say, I never really minded finishing the job.  I always felt pretty accomplished.I confess that I hate everything and everyone right now.  Though I'm pretty sure it's hormones, I absolutely do not appreciate others pointing that out.
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • You and me Shan, kindred spirit. Winged, I mean more directly after the arguments have happened-- suddenly people will start some other random threads, and the "fight thread" will stop right in the middle with no resolve happening. I do understand not wanting to continue it on for days and days.
  • I see what you are saying. I am sure it is frustrating. I am a curious person. It would kill me not to know.
  • i confess that i rarely to never finish the job because sex always ensues.Not to be all nest-like, but: THIS. I make sure that sex ensues.

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • i find it uncomfortably weird that there even is a 2.0 AND that people have RL friendships w/ members of an internet message board.
  • I find it weird for people to post regularly on an internet message board and not make real life connections. We are all going to have different opinions on that, obviously.
  • i guess that's reasonable, winged. makes sense. andI have to say, I don't know why I find it so weird. Maybe b/c I just come around to pass time and poke fun, as opposed to a legitmate purpose.
  • I don't get it when people are weirded out by people who become RL friends with internet message board friends. When you spend a lot of time with the same group of people, chatting and getting to know each other, it doesn't seem so odd that RL friendships sometimes follow.And Mulva, you say "Internet message board people" like anyone who chats on a message board is a social pariah. "You're friends with someone from a MESSAGE BOARD?...ew.."
  • I don't have an issue with the spit v. swallow thing because I don't put it in my mouth to begin with.Tsk Tsk.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • I can totally understand that from where you are. I think for you it is much more entertainment. And I think for many of us it started out that way and then over time, bonding occurred.I also think that some people joined 2.0 initially out of curiosity and not wantint to not know. Does that make sense?
  • I find it odd that people here aren't my friends IRL, I spend quite a bit of time here and frankly, I'm awesome.
  • From: shanollee Date: 11/5/2009 at 9:14 PM those 3D sonograms remind me of that nail toy where you press your face into the nails and it stays thereI confess that my friend once did this with his penis at Spencer's in the mall. It was a very accurate portrayal. You even saw balls.
  • I don't really know how you interpreted "social pariah" from the phrase "internet message board people" but hey, that's just me.
  • I don't have an issue with the spit v. swallow thing because I don't put it in my mouth to begin with. I'm the world's worst wifeI think this is SO WEIRD.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • I find 2.0 very weird.  I get having friendships outside with people, but you can't all be that close that you would completely trust everyone with information you find way too special to share here.   I also wonder what makes 2.0 ers decide to post stuff here that you discuss on 2.0.  Do you ask everyone for their opinion first? "I want to finally tell the rest of the SB board, I'm getting a divorce.  Do you all agree it's safe.?"  This is how I imagine the decision to go down.
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • Most of the stuff that I'm not privy to on here makes me feel like I did in fifth grade when I moved to a new town and was invited to a neighbor's sleepover party, only to find after the fact that I was the one who fell asleep first and got her hand dipped in warm water.  Being an outsider always sucks.Luckily I'm more confident now than I was in fifth grade, and no longer in that 15 yr awkward phase. 
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • I don't find 2.0 weird, but I have my own from my local. But it doesn't cross paths with the knot. This is where I share fart jokes. That is where I share fart jokes and more personal info.I believe in ghosts.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • I think the way you phrased what you said suggested that becoming friends with message board people was somehow different from becoming friends with regular people. But hey, that's me.What you said makes sense to me Winged. I can see joining a private board out of curiosity or not wanting to be left out.
  • Be thankful there is a 2.0 or you would have pages and pages of posts arranging flights and such for GTGs. Obviously, yesterday there was a a lot of dicussion over there as there was over here. but for the most part it is things like that. I announced my pregnancy over here and didn't ask if I could post it here, I just did it that way. Pdx and Buddha told everyone on here at the same time. I can understand curiosity, though.
  • i got invited to 2.0 because they wanted to see my tits.
  • I don't swallow because it makes me gag. I hate that goo in my throat.Who wants to see my boobies? I will show you them if I am invited to 2.0.Haha jokes.But really, my boobs are huge.
  • I find it odd that people here aren't my friends IRL, I spend quite a bit of time here and frankly, I'm awesome. You and me, mashed. You.and.me.  Though I am half-way RL friends with Winged, does that count? ;)And SB, it probably is weird, but at least J and I are compatible on that issue.  Otherwise I'm sure it'd be a dealbreaker for him!  I just have a horrendous gag reflex, so it wouldn't be an enjoyable experience for either of us, which kinda defeats the purpose, no? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards