Snarky Brides
Options

Confessions go here

Re: Confessions go here

• Options
    Yes, it is me Chop how did you know! I am not savvy enough to remember how to post a picture but even if I was an 800 pound gorilla I would still be cuter.
  • Options
    Fitty, I don't remember you saying anything to Jen either.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    I feel like I have been transported back to 2007.
  • Options
    1)I must be a whore or some of y'all must be because I don't get the whole "spitting or swallowing never came up because sex came first". Before you had husbands didn't you just have the random head-giving night? Or did you just have sex with every guy who's peen came out? I've seen a lot of peen in my day. Just sayin. Then again that brings up the whole debate of what IS sex, head or intercourse and I'm of the "it's not sex unless it's incourse" camp. 2) I wish I was her yesterday to witness a fight just because I hate missing drama. I don't give a sh*t about 2.0, as i was part of some board off here once and I don't remember it being all that interesting. I'm FB attached to some people from here so if something here piques my interest, I just ask someone on there. But, I think I'm here less and less because since people are on 2.0, it just always feels like I'm missing half the info and then it's boring for me. I don't believe it's mostly just "flight info". It's the other half of "conversation". 3) I met mh online so I don't get thinking it's weird to meet people from the internet. I meet people from my local nest all the time, but that's also because it doesn't cost me anything, no flights involved and it's convenient. I had a GREAT time in Philly for Hoaraween, but with E and no mom to watch him anymore, it's just too hard to go too far (not that I'm saying anyone wants me).
  • Options
    I want you again TSD

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Options
    just to clarify again, i never said it was mostly flight information.
  • Options
    damnit, i hate hitting post too soon.I am with you 100% on number one tsd.
  • Options
    1) Awesome Mod. I'm there. 2) Winged- I admit I only got through page 2 before answering this. Admittedly, I have a very short attention span. And I skimmed. We're watching Project Runway on dvr and B likes me to at least pretend I'm watching with him. All that stuck out was "flight info". Sorry for my horrendous typos. I don't know what's wrong with me. I started typing about peen and got over-excited I guess.
  • Options
    That's cool. I am probably being weird, i just don't want people to think that i am being dishonest.
  • Options
    Speaking of cocknballs.We were camping once and one guy passed out and some other guys decided to tea bag him. They also used my camera to take a picture of it. I did not know until I downloaded the pictures.
  • Options
    Wait, did I have a "fight" with Sam? (ftnups, what offputting comments/post are you referencing??) It's sad how I can remember everything about Calins but I don't even know who I had words with. I, for the record, felt bad for JenM too and thought it was f'ed up to call her an AW about the dead baby. I feel like any bringing that up by the person it happened to gets a pass (on that subject).
  • Options
    I'm also with you on #1, TSD. In fact I used to pride myself in my talents in college but in recent history it's become more of a chore and I parlay it into sex before I have to swallow when I can. But I've never understood spitting when you can just swallow and get it over with quicker.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Options
    Calins is talking about going to a local GTG (if there is one). I am half tempted to go to see what she is like IRL.
  • Options
    i must confess i have never given head without getting laid. giving it is way more intimate than sex, to me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1.  I've never had oral sex with someone that I wasn't sleeping with.  Personally, it seems much more intimate to me than sex.  Maybe I'm the whore?2.  My husband teabagged me once but IT WAS NOT SEXUAL   
  • Options
    re: The spit and swallow debate. I'm a special case because my husband's is the only peen I've ever encountered. I don't know about everyone else.
  • Options
    Tsd remember there was the follow up thread, which was later deleted, about Jen's comments about sorry being meaningless, etc. I didn't say anything here but I did post about it on 2.0.
    image Guess who?
  • Options
    Ok, so teabagging is definitely not what my husband did to me.  I'm not hip on your lingo.    
  • Options
    EmJo- I don't know...all I can say for myself is sometimes, in a surprise hook-up, you do what you have to do when you know you haven't shaved your legs or trimmed your bush but you still want to fool around.
  • Options
    ftnups- Actually, I don't remember, but that's ok. I just like how I was indirectly involved in this thread/your response. Makes me feel a little important or at least like I used to be a regular. ;-)
  • Options
    I must be horribly strange. I have always figured if the guy wanted to fool around too, shaved legs and/or a trimmed bush is the last thing he is going to be worried about. I however, hate the smell of balls (no matter how clean the guy is), so I really have to like you to go down on you.

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Options
    haha tsd, i hear you. and i would have definitely described myself as a floozy in the past, but if i was not prepared for the whole shebang, then i just wouldnt do anything. this might be why i have a rather large 'number'.and ha! vicki! i think teabagging is when you get nuts hit/slapped/placed on your face, no? and if so, i have totally let kevin teabag me. and i believe i asked for it. on the pot no less! i thought it was quite hysterical, although i dont take much seriously, so, yeah.
  • Options
    So one time I told myself I was going to swallow, and I told mountain fiance I had planned to do this. Well, that never happened and I turned into a jizz-spitting dragon.Luckily I have the most amazing Mountain Fiance in the world, and he just found the whole thing amusing and said I was still attractive. I lurve him.
  • Options
    I will admit that I googled teabagging.  the insertion of one man's sack into another person's mouth. Used a practical joke or prank, when performed on someone who is asleep, or as a sexual act.Emjo, if you had been at FL you would have experienced my drunking ramblings about my husbands large, stretchy scrotum and how he could stretch it over my whole face BUT IT WASN'T SEXUAL. 
  • Options
    Ask your husband for a roman soldier.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    hahaha! ok yeah i had my definition wrong. i have officially never been tea bagged. and damn im mad i missed a balls convo!
  • Options
    Mod- they wouldn't care but *I* would. EmJo- yeah, my intercourse # is relatively low. I always felt a sort of power high from giving good head.
  • Options
    Well I can certainly appreciate your not remembering. But you were a critical element in some drama, yes! :p
    image Guess who?
  • Options
    kristen i have searched roman soldier to no avail. i hope its similar to a tony danza.
  • Options
    EmJo- yeah, my intercourse # is relatively low. I always felt a sort of power high from giving good head.i totally get this. and yes, i believe i got that same feeling. but i also wanted to make sure i was getting mine too. :)i also have to admit, back to the confessions, that i have never done someone from a bar or just randomly like a one night stand or someone i had never met. i have always known the guy from before, whether a friend or a friend of a friend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards