Snarky Brides
Options

The Great Chicago g2g of 2010

Night Sprite, Poli, Abbalish, Katinumbers and U went out last night.  I just uploaded pictures of the amazing evening which entailed tapas, karaoke and hot bitches!

Photobucket

Re: The Great Chicago g2g of 2010

• Options
    Ha! I was just commenting on FB. I'm super jealous. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Wenches :)

Looks like everyone had a great time!
  • Options
    it was tons of fun.  Everyone should live in the midwest!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Oh, I was just waiting for pictures!  So mad I couldn't go, but you guys look like you had an amazing time.  Next time for sure!
  • Options
    Stupid Arizona...
    Looks like you guys had a blst though!
  • Options
    It was a delight and a joy.  We had a great time.  
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I found out that Night Sprite is my long lost sister.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Pretty much.  Our husbands are soulmates, too.  
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    No, everyone should come to DC and we have "Knotties on the Mall"
  • Options
    So be honest...

Who's the best singer?

Who can drink the most?

Silliest drunk?

Hottest ass?

Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-chicago-g2g-of-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:13b9df1e-9470-4dd0-8f24-e77faac375c3Post:5319639b-cf5d-4cdc-8991-35f150af06aa">Re: The Great Chicago g2g of 2010</a>:
    [QUOTE]So be honest... Who's the best singer? Who can drink the most? Silliest drunk? Hottest ass? Inquiring minds want to know. ;)
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

GAWD! Stop being a bisexual!

A guy walking down the street told Kati she had nice cleavage.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-chicago-g2g-of-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:13b9df1e-9470-4dd0-8f24-e77faac375c3Post:ee3a4f0e-6081-4b1c-ba2c-dc1cce4cecb8">Re: The Great Chicago g2g of 2010</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Great Chicago g2g of 2010 : GAWD! Stop being a bisexual! A guy walking down the street told Kati she had nice cleavage.
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]

POOP

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I think we all know a Canada GTG would be awesomer.
  • Options
    I'm TOTALLY bummed that I had to cancel last minute... it looks like everyone had a blast! 
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-chicago-g2g-of-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:13b9df1e-9470-4dd0-8f24-e77faac375c3Post:56572fff-2b08-460c-b8ab-7d0beddadab2">Re: The Great Chicago g2g of 2010</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Great Chicago g2g of 2010 : POOP
    Fart boobs dildo trader joes.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-chicago-g2g-of-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:13b9df1e-9470-4dd0-8f24-e77faac375c3Post:b8e156e3-7116-4464-b173-8b13b140128b">Re: The Great Chicago g2g of 2010</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think we all know a Canada GTG would be awesomer.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>So true...:)</div>
  • Options
    Haha Nebb!

Um, you guys still haven't answered my questions though...

• Options
    Nebb, thank you. We were lacking those over here today. Gotta live up to the name :P

A Canada one would be awesome...but it would be who? Nebb and Number?
  • Options
    We missed you SP!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    edited June 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-chicago-g2g-of-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:13b9df1e-9470-4dd0-8f24-e77faac375c3Post:aeb769fa-f3ed-4740-8fb9-304005404f27">Re: The Great Chicago g2g of 2010</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb, thank you. We were lacking those over here today. Gotta live up to the name :P A Canada one would be awesome...but it would be who? Nebb and Number?
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]
    I have to vote yes.
  • Options
    We're leaving to play with a friend. I'll try to answer tonight.
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Who's the best singer? Night Sprite

Who can drink the most? None of us, ha!

Silliest drunk?  oh my...we were all silly...Abbie was funny :)

Hottest ass?  Poli for sure.  Baby got back!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ooo that looks like so much fun.  I wish everyone would come to NYC!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Love the pictures. You look like you had a great time.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-chicago-g2g-of-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:13b9df1e-9470-4dd0-8f24-e77faac375c3Post:6ed7a958-2574-4010-973a-a2af277166b3">Re: The Great Chicago g2g of 2010</a>:
    [QUOTE]Who's the best singer? Night Sprite Who can drink the most? None of us, ha! Silliest drunk?  oh my...we were all silly...Abbie was funny :) Hottest ass?  Poli for sure.  Baby got back!
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]

Nice! I'm glad to know Poli is a fellow booty sister too. ;) Did you guys all stay overnight somewhere in town?

• Options
    Im jealous!  Who is who in the picture?  I have only recently started posting here...don't know you girls that well yet!
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I loved seeing these on FB!  Looks like a fun time :).  What were some of the karaoke selections?

Just wait for the photos from the Boston GTG, whenever that happens in the next month or so!
  • Options
    awwww I love it!! You ladies are so pretty <3
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-chicago-g2g-of-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:13b9df1e-9470-4dd0-8f24-e77faac375c3Post:72dfdfc4-d54e-4a5e-8801-336c5d9e0357">Re: The Great Chicago g2g of 2010</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Great Chicago g2g of 2010 : Nice! I'm glad to know Poli is a fellow booty sister too. ;) Did you guys all stay overnight somewhere in town?
     Amber and I stayed in a hotel, we're too far from home.  Everyone else was in driving distance.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Poli looks nothing like her posed pictures in candid shots.  (She looks even prettier!)  Seriously, if I was meeting her somewhere and was looking for her based on previous pictures I've seen on here, I would walk right by her and not even know it. 

I think its interesting how some people do that and some look alike in every picture ever taken of them.  Poli and shelly?  Totally different.  Kati?  Completely the same. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards