Options

The Great Chicago g2g of 2010

13»

Re: The Great Chicago g2g of 2010

• Options
    polichikpolichik member
    First Comment
    edited June 2010
    Dude, I can't believe I missed this! I feel silly for posting the one over on E now Embarassed

ETA: Thanks for the flattery, ladies! We were one hot crowd. I have to say that one of the highlights was right after that d-bag grabbed my ass (for those who weren't there, it was right after we sang Baby Got Back, and he told me that I indeed did "got back." Ew.) and Night_Sprite told him off hardcore! His friend slunk over 5 minutes later to apologize on his behalf and she was like, "Thank. OK. You're done. Bye." Hehe :)
  • Options
    OMG Poli!
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Am I allowed to *eyeroll* without coming off as a pompous ass?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-chicago-g2g-of-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:13b9df1e-9470-4dd0-8f24-e77faac375c3Post:914c9168-7bfb-44a0-8409-836f9b59ff77">Re: The Great Chicago g2g of 2010</a>:
    [QUOTE]Am I allowed to *eyeroll* without coming off as a pompous ass?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

that's a silly question. you're always a pompous ass. duh.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-chicago-g2g-of-2010?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:13b9df1e-9470-4dd0-8f24-e77faac375c3Post:ba671e64-69a2-4dce-8747-5d5af0d8a67a">Re: The Great Chicago g2g of 2010</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Great Chicago g2g of 2010 : that's a silly question. you're always a pompous ass. duh.
    Posted by SarahSmile23[/QUOTE]
    I walked right into that one did I.
  • Options
    I'm super late but Heels is correct. I was referring to SB regs. I'm well aware that there are lots of canadian knotties. I don't live under a rock
  • Options
    leaynleayn member
    First Comment
    Wow...Poli does look like Siobhon Magnus!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards