Snarky Brides
Options

Poll of the Knots.

1. The Knottie that would be your sidekick in a superhero duo?

2. The most infamous Knottie (current)?

3. The Knottie you would dip in your tea for sweetener?

4. The Knottie you think deserves to be stranded on a desert island, forever locked away from the rest of humanity?

5. The most tyrannical Knottie?

6. The Knottie you'd have the best time with IRL?

7. The Knottie with the cutest pet/s?

8. The scariest Knottie?

9. The Knottie you want to invite over for dinner?

10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real?

Re: Poll of the Knots.

• Options
    edited December 2010
    1. The Knottie that would be your sidekick in a superhero duo? Hmm... this one's hard, because I don't post often. I'd say probably J&K or LTZ. I'd probably be the sidekick though, less the lead of the duo.
    2. The most infamous Knottie (current)? Any.
    3. The Knottie you would dip in your tea for sweetener? KW. She's such a sweetheart.
    4. The Knottie you think deserves to be stranded on a desert island, forever locked away from the rest of humanity? I got no one right now for this... 
    5. The most tyrannical Knottie? I wouldn't say tyrannical, but Any's post to the newb's earlier was amazingly awesome.  
    6. The Knottie you'd have the best time with IRL? Anna, LTZ or Tide
    7. The Knottie with the cutest pet/s? I love Steph's dog... but J&K's cat in a box is adorable too...
    8. The scariest Knottie? SarahPlz scares me sometimes, but only because she's very strong willed. It's not a bad thing. AATB scares me too sometimes... but in more of an intimidating way.
    9. The Knottie you want to invite over for dinner? AATB- she's pretty kick ass.
    10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real? No clue.

ETA: Because I've had too much wine and skipped over two numbers.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. The Knottie that would be your sidekick in a superhero duo? Anna. We would end world hunger
    2. The most infamous Knottie (current)? Cew
    3. The Knottie you would dip in your tea for sweetener? AATB
    4. The Knottie you think deserves to be stranded on a desert island, forever locked away from the rest of humanity?hmmmm. that's harsh. BlameCanada?
    5. The most tyrannical Knottie?Amoro
    6. The Knottie you'd have the best time with IRL?Steph
    7. The Knottie with the cutest pet/s?I have no idea. I don't pay attention
    8. The scariest Knottie?Piper (when I first started posting anyway)
    9. The Knottie you want to invite over for dinner?Ricks
    10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real?DaughterofHelam (CC and M&M)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    1. The Knottie that would be your sidekick in a superhero duo? LTZ or Nates

2. The most infamous Knottie (current)?  username

3. The Knottie you would dip in your tea for sweetener?  ricksang

4. The Knottie you think deserves to be stranded on a desert island, forever locked away from the rest of humanity?  tamponmarie

5. The most tyrannical Knottie?  Me, obviously.

6. The Knottie you'd have the best time with IRL?  Blue, Nates, LTZ, jas, rho, CCF, anna, pretty much any of the TC crew.  Or any Knottie who wants to get shitfaced with me.

7. The Knottie with the cutest pet/s?  I am not even gonna go there :)

8. The scariest Knottie? J&K.  FEAR.

9. The Knottie you want to invite over for dinner?  Anna.  And I'd make her cook.

10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real? crose
    panther
  • Options
    AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2010
    1. The Knottie that would be your sidekick in a superhero duo? Celles, except I would be the sidekick, and she'd be the superhero. 
    2. The most infamous Knottie (current)?  Oh Username is so much better.
    3. The Knottie you would dip in your tea for sweetener? KatieW, and Anna.
    4. The Knottie you think deserves to be stranded on a desert island, forever locked away from the rest of humanity? I'ma go with Taina.
    5. The most tyrannical Knottie? Crazy favors mod. I don't think she's still around though, is she? 
    6. The Knottie you'd have the best time with IRL? Celles, AATB, Raynes + Nebb cause you know that sh*t's happening in two weeks.
    7. The Knottie with the cutest pet/s? I'm a sucker for huskies, so I'm going to go with Steph and Denise.
    8. The scariest Knottie? Lala. I have no idea why, I'm just terrified of her.
    9. The Knottie you want to invite over for dinner? Anna, cause we'd have fun making it together.
    10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real? MC. Sorry girl, it'd be an epic troll.
  • Options
    anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2010
    -definitely B.  I'll bet she brings the classic comedy one-liners

-Here..probably tamponmarie?

-Kd.  without a doubt

4. The Knottie you think deserves to be stranded on a desert island, forever locked away from the rest of humanity?
    -J&K.  Packer's love shouldn't be tolerated by decent Americans

-Any.  Switzerland was all a ploy so that she could plot while not being under suspicion.

-Not sure.  I'll bet a few!  I think Nebb and i would get along really well, but there are so many others that seem like they'd be a blast.  Like Blue!

-psssh.  Me. obv.

8. The scariest Knottie?
    -Nates.  her niceness is a front.  i'll bet she'd cut-a-bitch

-I have to pick one?  Hell!  Lets make it a party and invite everyone!

-me.  that'd be fun
  • Options
    pixiedust84pixiedust84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010
    Yay I'm here for a Knot poll!

1. The Knottie that would be your sidekick in a superhero duo? Bec because she's badass but she'd be less likely to be the sidekick... although she is funny and sidekick's are funny. We could be partners in our superhero duo

2. The most infamous Knottie (current)? Hmm Well in my mind it's the one with the blog cause I just read her lovely entry about SB

3. The Knottie you would dip in your tea for sweetener? JennaV

4. The Knottie you think deserves to be stranded on a desert island, forever locked away from the rest of humanity? YOU ANY FOR MAKING THESE QUESTIONS SO HARD.

5. The most tyrannical Knottie? KnotAnnie

6. The Knottie you'd have the best time with IRL? No one yet.

7. The Knottie with the cutest pet/s? Aprov

8. The scariest Knottie? B duh! And I love her.

9. The Knottie you want to invite over for dinner? Anna and I'd invite her to cook it :-)

10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real? I really need to pay attention better... sharonlee I guess.

ETA: I read it as knottie you've had the best time IRL with. Oops. I change my answer to Number and Cew.

Also I like AATB's answer of TamponMarie for the desert island one. Seriously she was a huge bag of suck.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    tidetraveltidetravel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2010
    1. The Knottie that would be your sidekick in a superhero duo?  Stage - we would be all powerful, since we share a brain.

2. The most infamous Knottie (current)? MrsE

3. The Knottie you would dip in your tea for sweetener?  KW or KD

5. The most tyrannical Knottie?  B reigns with an iron fist.

6. The Knottie you'd have the best time with IRL?  Too many to name.

7. The Knottie with the cutest pet/s?  DrPepperkitty has always been my fav. 

8. The scariest Knottie?  According to some people, Me.  I don't get it...

9. The Knottie you want to invite over for dinner?  Celles, Sesh, Any and Jas.

10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real?  I will ditto the DaughterofHelam poster from CC...  uggh.

Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. The Knottie that would be your sidekick in a superhero duo? Jas. I'm pretty sure she has super powers of some kind
    2. The most infamous Knottie (current)? Cew
    3. The Knottie you would dip in your tea for sweetener? KW or MC
    4. The Knottie you think deserves to be stranded on a desert island, forever locked away from the rest of humanity?lamemica/marie/everyoneelseshepretendedtobe
    5. The most tyrannical Knottie? Nebb.  oh wait, I thought it said most tyrannosaurusical ;)
    6. The Knottie you'd have the best time with IRL? Blue, Sarah, AATB, everyone
    7. The Knottie with the cutest pet/s? KW or Jas
    8. The scariest Knottie? no clue. B's been way too nice lately to claim this one ;)
    9. The Knottie you want to invite over for dinner? Anna, if by "invite over for dinner" you mean "will cook dinner for me"
    10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real? hmmm
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-of-knots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:18638d46-11c9-462b-a646-52d7d9dcfc1dPost:26d2ab85-6808-4a38-a4a5-5b1f9dcc02c5">Re: Poll of the Knots.</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real? crose
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Sorry im 100% real
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagemy read shelf:
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    1. The Knottie that would be your sidekick in a superhero duo? Nebb!

2. The most infamous Knottie (current)? So MrsE wouldn't count? Umm, I don't know.

3. The Knottie you would dip in your tea for sweetener? Noreenooh or Jenna would be perfect with her little southern accent, I'd have some souther sweet tea!

4. The Knottie you think deserves to be stranded on a desert island, forever locked away from the rest of humanity?  The crazies. There's lots of those...

5. The most tyrannical Knottie? P2

6. The Knottie you'd have the best time with IRL? NC girls, because that happened. For R.

7. The Knottie with the cutest pet/s? Uh, have you seen Quincy? Me! There's lots of other cute ones too though

8. The scariest Knottie? I'm not scared by anyone. Well, except Jas of course...she just oozes meanness :P

9. The Knottie you want to invite over for dinner? CCF, and the whole lot of you.

10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real? Kiki
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-of-knots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:18638d46-11c9-462b-a646-52d7d9dcfc1dPost:26d2ab85-6808-4a38-a4a5-5b1f9dcc02c5">Re: Poll of the Knots.</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. The Knottie that would be your sidekick in a superhero duo? LTZ or Nates 2. The most infamous Knottie (current)?  username 3. The Knottie you would dip in your tea for sweetener?  ricksang 4. The Knottie you think deserves to be stranded on a desert island, forever locked away from the rest of humanity?  tamponmarie 5. The most tyrannical Knottie?  Me, obviously. 6. The Knottie you'd have the best time with IRL?  Blue, Nates, LTZ, jas, rho, CCF, anna, pretty much any of the TC crew.  Or any Knottie who wants to get shitfaced with me. 7. The Knottie with the cutest pet/s?  I am not even gonna go there :) 8. The scariest Knottie? J&K.  FEAR. 9. The Knottie you want to invite over for dinner?  <strong>Anna.  And I'd make her cook. </strong>10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real? crose
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

BAH Jinx!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-of-knots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:18638d46-11c9-462b-a646-52d7d9dcfc1dPost:6d5524a3-49f5-44a3-9050-7bd5eddfa3bc">Re: Poll of the Knots.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poll of the Knots. : Sorry im 100% real
    Posted by crose29[/QUOTE]

But you didn't answer the poll.  You're not playing the game right!  *cue foot stompin*
  • Options
    LTZ

Court

Jas, AATB, or KatieW

I guess Tampontroll

Nebb

Umm, all of you bitches.

ME

8. The scariest Knottie?
    Most people say Nebb or Betrothed, but I'm afraid of people who lurk forever without posting.  They're just following threads, knowing stuff about us, and not contributing.

Any of my local Knotties (M&M, LTZ, JenGin, Aprove)

Hmm, I don't know
  • Options
    tidetraveltidetravel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-of-knots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:18638d46-11c9-462b-a646-52d7d9dcfc1dPost:6d5524a3-49f5-44a3-9050-7bd5eddfa3bc">Re: Poll of the Knots.</a>:
    Dude.  Just stop.  You don't need to respond to every friggin post that calls you out.  Some people don't like you right now - it happens.  The best thing to do is to ignore it and keep posting if you really want to stick around.  Eventually, people may change their minds about you.  This defensive shiit is annoying and not winning you any friends.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-of-knots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:18638d46-11c9-462b-a646-52d7d9dcfc1dPost:0a42715c-6398-4a5d-a08d-05ef1dff9d2a">Re: Poll of the Knots.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poll of the Knots. : But you didn't answer the poll.  You're not playing the game right!  *cue foot stompin*
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

I have not been around long enough yet!
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-of-knots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:18638d46-11c9-462b-a646-52d7d9dcfc1dPost:d14ad841-beae-4ed2-a12f-6bb25cd49c60">Re: Poll of the Knots.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poll of the Knots. : I have not been around long enough yet!

<div>Please see Tide's post above. She's wise.</div>
  • Options
    1. The Knottie that would be your sidekick in a superhero duo?  I think Any would probably be a pretty good sidekick.
    2. The most infamous Knottie (current)?  Heels/MFJ
    3. The Knottie you would dip in your tea for sweetener?  AATB
    4. The Knottie you think deserves to be stranded on a desert island, forever locked away from the rest of humanity?  KatEyes/Mica
    5. The most tyrannical Knottie?  KnotAnnie
    6. The Knottie you'd have the best time with IRL?  I generally think Nates and Kimheartsscott are hysterical.
    7. The Knottie with the cutest pet/s?  Can't answer this one.
    8. The scariest Knottie?  Betrothed, I think she's pretty intimidating.
    9. The Knottie you want to invite over for dinner?  J&K
    10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real?  That Hietaro girl who appeared on E today. 

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

Are you apologizing for being real?
    panther
  • Options
    I haven't been around all that long, and I did the poll. There's no excuses.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Any

MC.

Anna and Jas.

Any BSC chick who claims to be from my neck of the woods. We're not ALL this crazy.

E

Sesh, Nates, LTZ

Anyone in the former Lurker thread, now doggy thread. Yeesh.

8. The scariest Knottie?
    I don't think anyone is scary anymore.

Reddy and her H. He's a chef, as is my FI, so we'd enjoy eating together.
    OH, and any of the TC crowd.

Crose. (Ditto Aatbuh)
  • Options
    anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-of-knots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:18638d46-11c9-462b-a646-52d7d9dcfc1dPost:d0249484-4423-4df4-988f-6b0ce08931dc">Re: Poll of the Knots.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't been around all that long, and I did the poll. There's no excuses.
    Posted by paprika28[/QUOTE]

Well, to be fair,  If she's a former/current stripper that suffered a traumatic brain injury due to a fall on her head after falling off a stripper poll.. I wouldn't blame her for having a phobia against participating in anything that sounds like poll 

So i guess there could be one excuse.  :)
  • Options
    WTF was that?!?! I had to delete the entire thing and start over! LMAO! What I was trying to say was:

1. The Knottie that would be your sidekick in a superhero duo? J&K. She has those 8 kids and all, so we'd have cheap labor for weapons building and stuff.

2. The most infamous Knottie (current)? Missy. Bitch be evil!

3. The Knottie you would dip in your tea for sweetener? Nebb. She never complains, always so sunshiney and sweet. She makes my teeth hurt!  

4. The Knottie you think deserves to be stranded on a desert island, forever locked away from the rest of humanity? MFJ, and her posts need to be deleted this time.

5. The most tyrannical Knottie? Jas. Strictest mod EVAR.

6. The Knottie you'd have the best time with IRL? MISSCOURTNEY.  We'd share internet privacy tips and pray for suicidal teens by name. FUN!

7. The Knottie with the cutest pet/s? Me and my frogs, Fred and Ed. Don't you agree, J&K?

8. The scariest Knottie? Poli. Eeeek!

9. The Knottie you want to invite over for dinner? Mrs. E. I hear she brings great hair and fireworks to parties.

10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real? IamBrianFellow
  • Options

Probably AATB, she would be the "bad cop"

Honestly, dont know

M & M, she reminds me of oneof my sweet friends.

Potato, she could stay alive by eating herself

T&K, she is dominating

AATB, I think she would be fun to hang with

I love all the pets!

8. The scariest Knottie?

J & K

As of right now, no one

Potato?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-of-knots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:18638d46-11c9-462b-a646-52d7d9dcfc1dPost:b4d02c66-d38c-445c-a204-77a7395d2083">Re: Poll of the Knots.</a>:
    [QUOTE]woah, bec, calm down. ;)
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks Bec. Now I just look like I'm talking to myself...</div><div>
    </div><div>.... and I just did it again by quoting myself. awesome.</div>
  • Options
    J&K10910J&K10910 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2010
    1. The Knottie that would be your sidekick in a superhero duo?  Betrothed, duh.  As if there was even a question.

2. The most infamous Knottie (current)?  MissCourtney

3. The Knottie you would dip in your tea for sweetener?  I wouldn't dip anyone, my tea is hot.  I don't want to burn them. 

4. The Knottie you think deserves to be stranded on a desert island, forever locked away from the rest of humanity?  Let me think on this one.

5. The most tyrannical Knottie?  I can haz iron fist?

6. The Knottie you'd have the best time with IRL?  Beatles.

7. The Knottie with the cutest pet/s?  Everyone with pets.  Except Bec.  Frogs make me cry.

8. The scariest Knottie?  1ofThoseDays scares me.  Not that I think she's real.

9. The Knottie you want to invite over for dinner?  If I don't hate you, I'd invite you for dinner.

10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real?  AATB.  Remember when she had a troll?  Or at least, everyone thought she had a troll?  That was great.  I don't actually want her to be an AE, I just watned an excuse to bring that up.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    didalittlejig J&K? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-of-knots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:18638d46-11c9-462b-a646-52d7d9dcfc1dPost:40788adc-d31e-437a-a73e-5ceb6b14c884">Re: Poll of the Knots.</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. The Knottie that would be your sidekick in a superhero duo?  Betrothed, duh.  As if there was even a question. 2. The most infamous Knottie (current)?  MissCourtney 3. The Knottie you would dip in your tea for sweetener?  I wouldn't dip anyone, my tea is hot.  I don't want to burn them.  4. The Knottie you think deserves to be stranded on a desert island, forever locked away from the rest of humanity?  Let me think on this one. 5. The most tyrannical Knottie?  I can haz iron fist? 6. The Knottie you'd have the best time with IRL?  Beatles. 7. The Knottie with the cutest pet/s?  Everyone with pets.  Except Bec.  Frogs make me cry. 8. The scariest Knottie?  1ofThoseDays scares me.  Not that I think she's real. 9. The Knottie you want to invite over for dinner?  If I don't hate you, I'd invite you for dinner.<strong> 10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real?  AATB.  Remember when she had a troll?  Or at least, everyone thought she had a troll?  That was great.  I don't actually want her to be an AE, I just watned an excuse to bring that up.</strong>
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Hahaha... you know I still get asked about it! 
    panther
  • Options
    Bec, you were my second choice for sidekick.  I was going to put Betrothed, Bec, and Beatles, but then I realized that one of these things was not like the other...and I didn't want to get kicked out of the super hero gang, so I picked one.  And I'm glad it wasn't you BECAUSE YOU HAVE FROGS.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-of-knots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:18638d46-11c9-462b-a646-52d7d9dcfc1dPost:505a493a-7e2c-4d2f-add5-ee1121c92905">Re: Poll of the Knots.</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. The Knottie that would be your sidekick in a superhero duo? Probably AATB, she would be the "bad cop" 2. The most infamous Knottie (current)? Honestly, dont know 3. The Knottie you would dip in your tea for sweetener? M & M, she reminds me of oneof my sweet friends. 4. The Knottie you think deserves to be stranded on a desert island, forever locked away from the rest of humanity? Potato, she could stay alive by eating herself 5. The most tyrannical Knottie? T&K, she is dominating 6. The Knottie you'd have the best time with IRL? AATB, I think she would be fun to hang with 7. The Knottie with the cutest pet/s? I love all the pets! 8. The scariest Knottie? J & K 9. The Knottie you want to invite over for dinner? As of right now, no one 10. The Knottie you wish would be an AE, but is in fact real? Potato?

Why do you think it would be fun to hang with the bad cop?
    panther
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards