Snarky Brides

*Cew515*MarriedInAFever*harmrose02*

YGPMs 
No, that's not my real name. And FH's name isn't Nun (as in Nun ya bidness) either.

Re: *Cew515*MarriedInAFever*harmrose02*

• Dang. 

I'm as confused as Cew was earlier. 
  • I'm trying not to feed the troll.  But everyone is curious, and honestly, this one isn't all that annoying, yet.

lol, sorry Roxy, I shoulda PMed you too.  I just went to bed last night, the troll didn't run me off. 

didalittlejig likes to post "pidg" after some of my posts.  Pidg rhymes with Midge, clever 'eh?  Anyway, it's not really a big secret, and only a slight annoyance. 

And now you know the rest of the story.Laughing
    No, that's not my real name. And FH's name isn't Nun (as in Nun ya bidness) either.
  • Then you all will probably get PMs too. Thanks, Midge. YGPM back.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Haha sorry, I was just being a brat. I kind of figured thats what it was about.
    Did you know there are 2 of them now?
  • There ARE two of them. Which is weird. I only like funny trolls.
  • edited June 2010
    As far as trolls go, it could be worse.  I ordered a case of troll spray, so I'm all set.

• Thanks, but I'm still confused. I do have a pretty huge zit on my face and I think it's taking all of the blood supply that should be going to my brain. It's either that or the boner I have right now.
  • What's going on?
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Wait. There are two painfully lame trolls now? Who are they? I know about DALJ, but who else? And just to be clear, Midge is mad at the lame troll because she says pidge when she posts? I seriously feel like I've been on another planet.
  • The other one has the same name minus a "l" in little and a smaller picture and they're from Hudson Valley instead of DC
  • No, I'm not mad.  I just didn't want to start a whole thread dedicated to discussing the troll, but I don't have time to PM everyone.
  • It's not worth getting mad about something like that. That troll is pretty unimaginative.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cew515marriedinafeverharmrose02?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:191c6694-9003-4ea6-a74f-3027f7f8f945Post:20902616-94d8-4ec7-b735-1da524fa59a7">Re: *Cew515*MarriedInAFever*harmrose02*</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's not worth getting mad about something like that. That troll is pretty unimaginative.
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

I'm not mad, it just seemed like the sitch was confusing people, so I was trying to explain what happened.

Personally, I think trolls are pretty funny.
  • So, obviously the jigs are in it together.
  • Hehehe... the jig is up
  • edited June 2010
    They look the same to me.

EDIT: OK - I see the difference now. Yesterday's had 2 Ts (spelled correctly) and a larger sig pic, and was from DC area.  Today's has 1 T (incorrect spelling) and a smaller sig, and is from Hudson Valley.

Gosh, I wonder - could they indeed be the same??????? (excessive punctuation needed) Let's call Jim Rockford.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • I am confused why there are two of them. I wish they were more entertaining.
  • You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
    See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen
  • Jig, have you met music & lyrics? I think you two (three?) would like eachother. If your not in fact the same person
  •  I love love love music and lyrics, they just make me want to dance.
  • And I hate Abba.

Did you change your user name, DALJ?
  • I come back after a few days of work hell and THIS is what the knot has to offer me?

I don't know. I feel bad for Midgie because I'm sure it's all really annoying, but I have to admit, I laughed out loud when DALJ1 said she had a pigeon named Pidge. I just had this image of a deranged girl dancing around her house with this ratty bird and I had to giggle.

Hi to everyone though! 
  • Stella- DED hahahahahaha
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cew515marriedinafeverharmrose02?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:191c6694-9003-4ea6-a74f-3027f7f8f945Post:94a3efca-54e9-4b15-beed-08480ec137d4">Re: *Cew515*MarriedInAFever*harmrose02*</a>:
    [QUOTE]I come back after a few days of work hell and THIS is what the knot has to offer me? I don't know. I feel bad for Midgie because I'm sure it's all really annoying, but I have to admit, I laughed out loud when DALJ1 said she had a pigeon named Pidge. I just had this image of a deranged girl dancing around her house with this ratty bird and I had to giggle. Hi to everyone though! 
    Posted by stellabbella129[/QUOTE]

I laughed too.  One of her posts said that her pigeon had one eye was larger than the other.  Derranged crazy girl dancing with a pigeon w/ a jacked up eye.  *snicker*
  • Haha I know I was like WHAT?
  • Lamest troll ever.  Next.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cew515marriedinafeverharmrose02?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:191c6694-9003-4ea6-a74f-3027f7f8f945Post:09e07081-712d-4ae3-9bed-e90e9cd6b429">Re: *Cew515*MarriedInAFever*harmrose02*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jig, have you met music & lyrics? I think you two (three?) would like eachother. If your not in fact the same person
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

<div>Music&Lyrics and DALJ2 could definitely be the same person. Maybe it's a multiple personality issue but I kind of think DALJ1 is an entirely different bird... er pigeon.</div>
  • Maybe my funny is broken, but this is just sad. What horrible trolls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards