Snarky Brides

Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!)

2»

Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!)

• Yes Np but you have to be a former slut or at least admire former sluts :P
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-here-ya-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1b6c6727-fd93-4141-8322-ec48d0c59ca0Post:e110b0d5-b623-4546-942e-7edb441471d4">Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes Np but you have to be a former slut or at least admire former sluts :P
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]
    Okay, done.  And I'm stacked in the cleavage dept. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-here-ya-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1b6c6727-fd93-4141-8322-ec48d0c59ca0Post:e927c4bd-ccf5-4834-b115-194587687ee3">Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!) : Okay, done.  And I'm stacked in the cleavage dept. 
    Posted by npasquale16[/QUOTE]

Thats good because I may need to borrow some!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-here-ya-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1b6c6727-fd93-4141-8322-ec48d0c59ca0Post:51b6b07b-98d8-4aa8-bd4f-8dd9534b9bdb">Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!) : Thats good because I may need to borrow some!
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Share and share alike ;).  And I love the new sig!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-here-ya-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1b6c6727-fd93-4141-8322-ec48d0c59ca0Post:f39c36b2-119a-48db-b2c6-ef5eedf4f30e">Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!) : Share and share alike ;).  And I love the new sig!
    Posted by npasquale16[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Well my slutty days are over and my DH says dinner is ready. He's the best. Talk later ladies.
  • Thanks for reminding them, cew. I'm circling like a shark right now. I just typed that, and it came out as "shart." Tee hee.

Dun, dun! Duuuuun, dun! Dun dun dun dun dun DUN dun dun dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun...... Ba ba daaaahahhhhhhhhhhh!!

^ Jaws music
  • Unfortunately, I think you are going to have to bite someone's leg off. They are not taking you seriously.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-here-ya-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1b6c6727-fd93-4141-8322-ec48d0c59ca0Post:be33d2b7-d2be-4577-87eb-5af94df38f67">Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Most Angelic:  Seshat (I don't have a basis for this reasoning) Biggest Badass: Bec Best School Spirit: Roxy (Not sure why, she just strikes me that way) <strong>Teacher's Pet:  SarahPLiz (I peg her as a bit of a perfectionist</strong>) Most Likely to Change the World (for better or worse): Tide (In a good way) Cutest Couple: M&M Most Changed (since posting on here):  Blue (When she first started posting I never thought I would like her, but damn if that magic unicorn hair hasn't grown on me) Most Likely to Hook Up w/ the Captain of the Football Team: Cew. She's a wh0re like that.
    Posted by megk8oz[/QUOTE]

<div>I guess technically I was always the Teacher's Pet, but I am no perfectionist. Not even close. Its interesting that you get that impression. </div>
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-here-ya-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1b6c6727-fd93-4141-8322-ec48d0c59ca0Post:105ea54a-dc29-4bf2-b64e-b3d3a30b5272">Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good, everyone meet me in KD's basement wearing your sluttiest skirt. At least 4 inches of clevage must be showing at all times!
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm down for that. And I would have, but I don't know that they ever got THAT drunk. I did tutor most of them, though, and in college my BF thought I was sleeping with the whole basketball team because they were always at my apt getting tutored. </div>
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited July 2010
    Sorry got tied up with work.

Most Angelic: Shesat
    Biggest Badass:Cew & Nebbs
    Best School Spirit: M&M
    Teacher's Pet: I don't know
    Most Likely to Change the World (for better or worse):Tide for the better
    Cutest Couple: Becs and Her H. I find their story to be too cute.
    Most Changed (since posting on here):I haven't posted too long to know.
    Most Likely to Hook Up w/ the Captain of the Football Team: KD from her pp earlier.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-here-ya-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1b6c6727-fd93-4141-8322-ec48d0c59ca0Post:50742b2c-fb38-4d79-af4a-18b36fae9b01">Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for reminding them, cew. I'm circling like a shark right now. I just typed that, and it came out as "shart." Tee hee. Dun, dun! Duuuuun, dun! Dun dun dun dun dun DUN dun dun dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun...... Ba ba daaaahahhhhhhhhhhh!! ^ Jaws music
    Posted by polichik[/QUOTE]

I just really need to say that this made me think of the "how to act out a shark attack sexual fantasy" link someone posted earlier this week.  That's all.

I'll come answer later, promise.  Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a sharkie in my eye.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    People always say im such a bad ass or that I will give a verbal smackdown and all that stuff, but im really not. I think im missunderstood.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-here-ya-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1b6c6727-fd93-4141-8322-ec48d0c59ca0Post:ced4fb4e-1a17-43b2-b7ea-f3ee54f7ea74">Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]People always say im such a bad ass or that I will give a verbal smackdown and all that stuff, but im really not. I think im missunderstood.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I don't mean it in a bad way. You say how you feel and don't sugar coat. You'll let them have it when you see fit. Also the fact that you were doing 80's songs last night was BADASS!
  • NebbNebb member
    I put on a pretty great performance lastnight, its a shame no one could see it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-here-ya-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1b6c6727-fd93-4141-8322-ec48d0c59ca0Post:b71018bf-1b4a-48e8-abe0-de90e7612d6f">Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I put on a pretty great performance lastnight, its a shame no one could see it.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

If there is ever a Canada GTG you should perform. I think I would fly out to see it. FI and I always wanted to go to Canada.
  • NebbNebb member
    Im pretty sure we have been planning a niagara falls GTG for october, but thats a bit far from you!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-here-ya-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1b6c6727-fd93-4141-8322-ec48d0c59ca0Post:487cb48f-560b-4b9c-805a-77941268bd0f">Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!) : I guess technically I was always the Teacher's Pet, but I am no perfectionist. Not even close. Its interesting that you get that impression.
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

I think it's because in a lot of our discussions on WP you've mentioned all the training you do for your triathalons and like the boot camp sessions ... as an extremely lazy person, I tend to view "dedication" as perfectionism.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-here-ya-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1b6c6727-fd93-4141-8322-ec48d0c59ca0Post:f7fe9d29-5bfd-4e51-8ade-ea71c5875d77">Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im pretty sure we have been planning a niagara falls GTG for october, but thats a bit far from you!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Never been to Niagara. Too short notice for Oct. We haven't done much travelling and we want to start.
  • Most Angelic:
    On this board?  Pfft.
    Biggest Badass:
    I think Bethrothed holds it down pretty well
    Best School Spirit:
    AATB
    Teacher's Pet:
    Lenore
    Most Likely to Change the World (for better or worse):
    I really hope Mareta runs for office
    Cutest Couple:
    SarahSmiles.  Her hubby is hot.
    Most Changed (since posting on here):
    Aprov
    Most Likely to Hook Up w/ the Captain of the Football Team:
    I got 20 bucks that says M&M did hook up with him.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-poll-here-ya-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1b6c6727-fd93-4141-8322-ec48d0c59ca0Post:17c52288-29bc-44a9-8c41-8498fac5800f">Re: Knottie Poll (here ya go, cew!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Most Angelic: On this board?  Pfft. Biggest Badass: I think Bethrothed holds it down pretty well Best School Spirit: AATB Teacher's Pet: Lenore Most Likely to Change the World (for better or worse): I really hope Mareta runs for office Cutest Couple: SarahSmiles.  Her hubby is hot . Most Changed (since posting on here): Aprov Most Likely to Hook Up w/ the Captain of the Football Team: I got 20 bucks that says M&M did hook up with him.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Well yes, often but if only some of those teachers had really known me :)</div><div>
    </div>
  • Most Angelic:
    I have nothing here.
    Biggest Badass:
    Nebb because she doesn't think she is one ;)
    Best School Spirit:
    Heels or ModeratorMeg
    Teacher's Pet:
    Cew- if I can be the teacher.  I'd keep her locked in my basement.  I'd feed her and change her litter often, though.
    Most Likely to Change the World (for better or worse):
    Sucrets
    Cutest Couple:
    I don't look a bios and don't often pay attention to sig pics, so I'm going with Kd and her H because I noticed her new sig pic and I love it.
    Most Changed (since posting on here):
    Aprov- I was not a fan at first but the more I read her posts the more I like her.
    Most Likely to Hook Up w/ the Captain of the Football Team:
    Ricks
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Betrothed - you can keep me in your basement, but only if you promise to do the "it rubs the lotion on it's skin" thing at least 3 times a week. And I'd like a pet.
  • I can arrange for both of those things.  You start figuring out how to get up here and I'll start digging a very deep hole so you can never escape.

The only problem I see here is that you're too thin for me to wear your skin like a suit.  It makes me sad :(
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards