Snarky Brides

Let's play a game or something.

It's called The Knottie Below Me (no, it's not dirty.  sorry). 

You say "the knottie below me . . . " and then finish it with something, and then someone who matches that description responds "me!" and does the next one.  It can be specific (the knottie below me had a beautiful baby girl at the end of April) or general (the knottie below me likes to work out).

So here we go.

The knottie below me loves the show Glee. 

Re: Let's play a game or something.

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I certainly dont like glee so I am confused since I am technically below you.
  • NebbNebb member

Wait I get it...

The knottie below me is super awesome.

• Nebb ruined the game. Sheesh.
  • I think Cew ruined the game because she didn't say anything about the Knottie below her.

The Knottie below me is already married.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Me!

The knottie below me had a destination wedding.
  • NebbNebb member
    I didnt have a destination wedding but I am married, so can I still say me. Or does only the statement immediately above me count? IM SO CONFUSED!
  • Only the statement immediately above you counts.  When it's really busy this game doens't work well because you end up having multiple people respond for each and it gets confusing.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • NebbNebb member
    Hmm I think im getting it, I hope, since ive already killed it...

the knottie below me likes to eat bacon.
  • Me.

The knottie below me doesn't wear underwear.
  • I like to eat bacon!

The knottie below me just posted a new game called Spit or Swallow since Nebb ruined this one :)
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2010
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The knottie below me hates beer.
  • . . . in the shower. 

The knottie below me loves her in-laws. 
  • Dang it!  It does get all messed up when people answer at the same time.  I like beer. 
  • I love my in laws!

The knottie below me is a skank.
  • I love my in-laws (I think I'm one of the few who does!).

The Knottie below me is an awesome cook.
  • Me! They are a little stuffy, but I love my ILs.

The knottie below me swallows. (I like combining games!)
  • I'm a skank!

The knottie below me likes to sing in the shower.
  • I love to sing in the shower, without wearing underwear.

Seshat, I actually think the majority of people love their inlaws.

The knottie below me practices yoga.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-play-game-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1bcbff6f-ead1-47cb-9ee7-56b0925c8909Post:cda6a53a-70fa-4b00-8157-421820795a2e">Re: Let's play a game or something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Seshat, I actually think the majority of people love their inlaws. Posted by ohwhynot[/QUOTE]

I was saying that based on the posts I read on the Knot. It seems like everyone has a problem with their in-laws. Some of their stories baffle me.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-play-game-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1bcbff6f-ead1-47cb-9ee7-56b0925c8909Post:c5d87a93-752f-4d86-9a7a-2bce738494a9">Re: Let's play a game or something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love my in-laws (I think I'm one of the few who does!). The Knottie below me is an awesome cook.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

I'm going to simultaneously ruin the game and try to resuscitate it by saying ME! to this one.

The knottie below me looks fabulous in pink.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards