Snarky Brides
Options

The things you see on facebook..

I was checking my friend's wall today so I could say hey to him and I came across this little gem from one of his cousins:

"hey cuz, in inviteing you to my wedding. its at the good sheapard church on 67st across from save-on-foods. its on may 20 @ 2:00pm. also it is a potluck dinner/ reseption. gift or money tree optional. can you tell issac and clare and melita and her b\f. if you need to call me 555-555-5555"

Re: The things you see on facebook..

• Options
    Call the number and RSVP for yourself.
  • Options
    Heh heh but then I would have to bring a side dish and a donation for their money tree!
  • Options
    Is that really how the church spells 'Shepard'?
  • Options

Unlikely in my book

• Options
    Wow....that's special. :)
  • Options
    Did you RSVP??
  • Options
    Well considering the spelling errors, and the complete lack of etiquette concerning, um, everything with the way that person is describing their wedding.... 

Yeah, can't say I'm shocked they would post it on FB.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Sorry to threadjack, but Sere, you look amazing in your new sig (or I'm just really behind and that's been your sig for a while). Either way, you look great!
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    SEWF I have no problem with that threadjack ;) thanks! It's new.
    And holy cow you have 2 days to go!!
  • Options
    When didyou take those pics, Sere? You guys look great!

Also, I literally laughed at "across from Save on Foods".  I have no idea why that part was so funny, but it was.
  • Options
    Oh man now that's KLASSI!!

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • Options
    *giggle snort*  I'd be tempted to RSVP if it was me, just because I could...
  • Options
    On Saturday at our university's Spring Gala.

Me too Nates! It just underscored the klassiness for me!
  • Options
    Are they like 16??

I would RSVP for 11 people and say "I'm going to bring like 100lbs of ribs, so you guys don't need to worry about a main dish"
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_things-see-facebook?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1d2462dd-0ced-4b6c-9b29-1ff84a19a353Post:c6009da8-aaf9-4320-b6b8-a36cf388b3e8">Re: The things you see on facebook..</a>:
    [QUOTE]When didyou take those pics, Sere? You guys look great! Also, I literally laughed at "<strong>across from Save on Foods</strong>".  I have no idea why that part was so funny, but it was.
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

Me too, I read it 3 times liek is it really saying that?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards