Snarky Brides
Options

Have you ever ate too much fiber

and been really sick the next day?

Re: Have you ever ate too much fiber

• Options
    Umm...yeah! But moreso gassy!
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That's what happened to my aunt when she ate 5 Fiber One bars.  It's funny for me, but it definitely fvcked her up.  Poor Ricks :(
  • Options
    I usually have the opposite problem. Not eating enough fiber makes me an ultrabitch.
  • Options
    Drink some ginger ale...It may settle the stomach a bit
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-ate-much-fiber?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1f1855a9-06b7-4721-9ca7-027c4febe31aPost:375d0751-f5db-471b-ae13-66473e670b89">Re: Have you ever ate too much fiber</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's what happened to my aunt when she ate 5 Fiber One bars.  It's funny for me, but it definitely fvcked her up.  Poor Ricks :(
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

Fiber One bars are evil.  Pure evil. 
  • Options
    yep.  i have a triscuit problem.  Coupled with cheese at holiday gatherings, it can be miserable.

i usually drink cranberry juice and that eases everything ;)
  • Options
    Ughh I am sick as a dog. I need to take my cat to the vet to get his checkup but that might have to wait until tomorrow. Sh!t!

Ha Nates! I bet she was pretty sick.

I ate a half a head of cabbage yesterday, a big bowl of oat bran and two bananas= not okay!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-ate-much-fiber?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1f1855a9-06b7-4721-9ca7-027c4febe31aPost:49304359-ef5e-4c02-afc8-c8412c81a521">Re: Have you ever ate too much fiber</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you ever ate too much fiber : <strong>Fiber One bars</strong> are evil.  Pure evil. 
    Posted by Maggie214624[/QUOTE]
    According to my father "Stay away from those devils, they'll make you shiit like a goose."
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LOL Dmiller!
  • Options
    I have never been sick from it the next day but, funny story, the first and only time I had a Fiber one bar was in school. I had a 2 hour break between classes and I had a physiology test next. I sat in my car and ate the bar and was fine. By the time I got to class I had the worst gas.

I was trying to take my test and not fart. I was sweating so bad and shifting in my chair. It sucked. I just hurried through the test and got the hell out of there. It was the only test I have ever failed. Fvck fiber one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagemy read shelf:
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-ate-much-fiber?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1f1855a9-06b7-4721-9ca7-027c4febe31aPost:75c1fba6-3798-4d42-98df-0722c7e5e0ad">Re: Have you ever ate too much fiber</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you ever ate too much fiber : According to my father "Stay away from those devils, they'll make you shiit like a goose."
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

Your father is wise.  I second the vote for ginger ale with a side of Imodium.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-ate-much-fiber?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1f1855a9-06b7-4721-9ca7-027c4febe31aPost:75c1fba6-3798-4d42-98df-0722c7e5e0ad">Re: Have you ever ate too much fiber</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you ever ate too much fiber : According to my father "Stay away from those devils, they'll make you shiit like a goose."
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

LMAO! I almost just spit water all over my computer screen...Sounds like my dad. Although goose shits look pretty firm to me, at least in NJ. Fiber One=not firm for me..lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-ate-much-fiber?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1f1855a9-06b7-4721-9ca7-027c4febe31aPost:375d0751-f5db-471b-ae13-66473e670b89">Re: Have you ever ate too much fiber</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's what happened to my aunt when she ate<strong> 5 Fiber One bars</strong>.  It's funny for me, but it definitely fvcked her up.  Poor Ricks :(
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

Holy shiit.  No pun intended. 

I heard that the fiber in those isn't real fiber and that's why it effs you up so bad, or something.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-ate-much-fiber?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1f1855a9-06b7-4721-9ca7-027c4febe31aPost:b4741ae2-1d84-420c-b524-754c1161122a">Re: Have you ever ate too much fiber</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have never been sick from it the next day but, funny story, the first and only time I had a Fiber one bar was in school. I had a 2 hour break between classes and I had a physiology test next. I sat in my car and ate the bar and was fine. By the time I got to class I had the worst gas. I was trying to take my test and not fart. I was sweating so bad and shifting in my chair. It sucked. I just hurried through the test and got the hell out of there. It was the only test I have ever failed. Fvck fiber one!
    Posted by crose29[/QUOTE]

Ha that story is hilarious!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-ate-much-fiber?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1f1855a9-06b7-4721-9ca7-027c4febe31aPost:9db13f8d-3cb0-4080-8295-d0ddca68ec3f">Re: Have you ever ate too much fiber</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you ever ate too much fiber :<strong> Holy shiit</strong>.  No pun intended.  I heard that the fiber in those isn't real fiber and that's why it effs you up so bad, or something.
    Posted by marriedfilingjointly[/QUOTE]

Hahaha
  • Options
    Yes, I normally get a lot of fiber, but not half a head of cabbage worth! Don't light any candles, Ricks
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Dried apricots. Never ever eat a whole bag in one sitting.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-ate-much-fiber?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1f1855a9-06b7-4721-9ca7-027c4febe31aPost:b4741ae2-1d84-420c-b524-754c1161122a">Re: Have you ever ate too much fiber</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have never been sick from it the next day but, funny story, the first and only time I had a Fiber one bar was in school. I had a 2 hour break between classes and I had a physiology test next. I sat in my car and ate the bar and was fine. By the time I got to class I had the worst gas. I was trying to take my test and not fart. I was sweating so bad and shifting in my chair. It sucked. I just hurried through the test and got the hell out of there. It was the only test I have ever failed. Fvck fiber one!
    Posted by crose29[/QUOTE]

That's hysterical...but I feel the pain in the story..lol. I used to work with kids in a classroom and was on a high fiber diet (which equaled constant grumbling, pains and gas) so I used to blame them. I guess in a physiology class it would be hard to do that..lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-ate-much-fiber?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1f1855a9-06b7-4721-9ca7-027c4febe31aPost:6a21d204-4161-4036-ab7c-ce9bd6a49a76">Re: Have you ever ate too much fiber</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you ever ate too much fiber : That's hysterical...but I feel the pain in the story..lol. I used to work with kids in a classroom and was on a high fiber diet (which equaled constant grumbling, pains and gas) so I used to blame them. I guess in a physiology class it would be hard to do that..lol
    Posted by Denise91980[/QUOTE]

Yeah, especially when its a silent room full of test takers .
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagemy read shelf:
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Ricks, we learned about kukui nuts in Hawaii. They look and taste like macadamia nuts, but have higher oil content. I quote our guide " One will get you going, Two will get you flowing, Three? Alooooo Ha!" THey also burn them like candles, but that's besides the point. Don't eat kukui nuts. Like Ever. Worse than cabbage. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards