Snarky Brides

I wish...

2»

Re: I wish...

• -we had more money. Even just a tiny bit more. So that we don't struggle to keep our heads above
    -That I will be able to get a new (to me) car, with ac, low mileage and in my price range. Soon.
    -That we will move in January
    -That we will have money for a wedding

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wish-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:24e4fbc0-d476-47d8-85bc-2711146064d8Post:9890744d-7adf-4344-bd8f-2214adc663b3">Re: I wish...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I wish... : Uggh a wedding w/o booze is a suck fest for me.
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it took me to become a reg on the knot to realize people even concieve of weddings without them.
  • Meaghan, I love that you say that to your husband. Does he know where it's from?It was a brilliant movie and her dating tips actually do work. I'm glad you love it too, people always act like I'm the most shallow person ever when I say it's my favorite movie. I guess they just don't get it, I found it hysterical.
  •  - I had knotted more today because it looked like a good day
     - my toe didn't have an owie.
     - that H's grandpa will decide he wants to sell us his old car (an 07) for way cheap. 
     - that we would magically have a personal trainer to make H and I hot and fit.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • *hand motion* *sings* rollin' with the homies....
  • edited June 2010
    I wish it wasn't so late because now I want to watch it. Thanks Roxy, now I've got that song stuck in my head Smile
  • I wish a certain person I worked with didn't suck at life so much.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards