Snarky Brides
Options

SH*T.

So it just occurred to me that, if the government shuts down on Friday, one of the things that will be closed is passport processing.  Guess who has two thumbs and a passport that she sent in to have her last name changed recently because she's going to Mexico at the end of May?  THIS GUY. 

Guess who has a husband who did the same thing, only to be renewed?  THIS GUY. 

Guess who just checked the status of both our applications and it came up saying it hadn't been entered into their system yet?  THIS GUY. 

So guess who now has NO PASSPORT WHATSOEVER because you have to send them back when you apply for a new one?  THIS GODDAMN GUY.

F*CK.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

Re: SH*T.

• Options
    oh favuck.  I have no experience in passports, but can you get them rushed or anything?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Giant suck.  I hope they get going on your passports soon.

Stop The Drama!

image Love people. Use things. Never confuse the two.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sht?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:292d5ffb-6d78-40f4-9d40-d52e5324dc0dPost:ad6aea5e-a42e-4ed1-bb03-084f57e8a52b">Re: SH*T.</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh favuck.  I have no experience in passports, but can you get them rushed or anything?
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]

I think you have to set them up to be expedited when you send everything in, beacuse you have to pay more for it.

That sucks Nugget!!! I'm sorry.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sht?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:292d5ffb-6d78-40f4-9d40-d52e5324dc0dPost:ad6aea5e-a42e-4ed1-bb03-084f57e8a52b">Re: SH*T.</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh favuck.  I have no experience in passports, but can you get them rushed or anything?
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]

Since the shutdown is 3 days away, I don't think that rushing them would even do any good.  We sent them certified mail and got the signed slips back last week, so it sounds like they're in that limbo land of "they've arrived at our facility, but we haven't actually entered the application into the database yet". 

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    I fucking love Koda.
  • Options
    Yikes! I'd call ASAP and see if they can put a rush on it. Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We don't curse around here, Nuggs, f*cking seriously.  I dont want to see you being a potty mouth around these parts anymore, biitch. C*cksucker M*therf*cker.

In other news:

GOOD LUCK!!!!! Passports are dumb. I hope that you get yours in time =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards