Not your normal knottie poll.

Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers:
Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady:
Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose:
Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain:
Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day:
Knottie most likely to become a swinger:
Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement:

ETA:  NORMAL QUESTIONS FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT AREN'T AS MUCH FUN (just kidding, I lov eyou all.  Well, most of you.  You know if i love you.)

Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies:
Knottie most likely to truly help people in life:
Knottie that gives the best advice:
Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok:
Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to:
Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL:
Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with:

Feel free to add your own :)

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.

Re: Not your normal knottie poll.

• Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: Anysunrise
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: Star
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: CEW
    Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: Nebb
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane. CCF  On her wedding day: Bec
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger: AATB
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: MIAF
  • So... I plan on answering this poll (I love knottie polls!) but pirate: you are so fecking hilarious :)
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:58d389fe-ed5e-4e5f-b221-d376ffe5ae87">Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: <strong>Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day:</strong> Knottie most likely to become a swinger: Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: Feel free to add your own :)
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

I just had a Full House flashback.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2010
    [QUOTE]So... I plan on answering this poll (I love knottie polls!) but pirate: you are so fecking hilarious :)
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

It's your foot.  I'm sure men find it irresistible. 
  • Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: Bec
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady:Sesh
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose:Rho
    Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain:me and B
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day: Sarahnumbers
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger:Apro, Sash
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement:Zipp
  • HA!

Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: M&M
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: Me or Seshat
    Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: Seshat, and it would be a fabulous mountain treehouse with lots of space for her H and Whisky
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day: I could see Blue doing this
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement
  • Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers:  M&M
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady:  Katie
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose:  Cew
    Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain:  B
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day:  Bec
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger: Kd
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement:  I feel like Any might do this.  I don't know why.

• guyyyssss it was the hockey captain and it was in the band storage room. leave me alone. how else would I have become homecoming queen??
  • everyone secretly picks their nose.
  • Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers:Can I say me?
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady:J&K
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose:WRKN
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger:Anysunrise
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement:Anysunrise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: M&M
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: LTZ. I dunno why.
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: AATB.
    Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: Mara.
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day: Roxy
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger: Leayn.
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: Nates. In a good way.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:ae6fa958-39c4-4a93-abe3-45392cab3567">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]everyone secretly picks their nose.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I change my answer to Nebb.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:ae6fa958-39c4-4a93-abe3-45392cab3567">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]everyone secretly picks their nose.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Next you are going to tell me every one farts and every one picks wedgies. Not cool Nebb.
  • YOU GUYS THIS IS FUN!  WHERE THE HECK IS EVERYONE?  Do I need to add some normal questions for the wet blankets?

• edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:b352fb2a-c55a-4b7e-92f2-e335ba700a37">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's your foot.  I'm sure men find it irresistible. 
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

But of course... and why wouldn't they?  It's smokin' hot.

Onto the poll:

Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: <strong>Blue</strong>
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: <strong>Seshat or KW... but SB is overrun with crazy cat ladies.  I think you all know who you are :)</strong>
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: <strong>Me.  Because I actually do it.  And why shouldn't I do it?  YA GOTTA.</strong>
    Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: <strong>Betrothed or Bec I think.</strong>
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day:<strong> I can totally see cew doing this - except it would be instead of walking down the aisle.  She should have a vow renewal and parachute to the altar - that would be so badass.</strong>
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger: <strong>Jas.  Because you'd least expect it from her.  </strong>
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: <strong>Anna.  She cooks everything else.  I bet her meth is the BEST METH EVER.</strong>
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:8134f589-d527-4584-9e35-b3ef54c46164">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: M&M Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: LTZ. I dunno why. Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: AATB. Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: Mara. Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day: Roxy Knottie most likely to become a swinger: Leayn.<strong> Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: Nates. In a good way.</strong>
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]
    This means I'm smart.  :)

Also, my meth would bring world peace. True story.
  • Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers:
    CEW
    KW
     I don't know.
    Me- I'm already halfway there.
    Vegas
    KD
    KatEyes
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:8e1ddfd8-ec1c-4c89-8ca3-07953b967819">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]YOU GUYS THIS IS FUN!  WHERE THE HECK IS EVERYONE?  Do I need to add some normal questions for the wet blankets?
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Probably.
  • anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2010
    Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers:
    -JenGin. Not just a QB but maybe a teacher or two too.

-Star.  She's so cute... shoot.  maybe this one's me.

-I WASN"T picking!  I had an itch!

-K.W. it's the only sure way to keep people from corrupting her blueberry.

-Blue yelling FAHWK all the way down.

-Any.  With everyone telling her how cute she it, she might be swayed one day.

-Roxy.  Gotta make money to afford all those cute clothes!

Knottie who thinks they are a special snowflake:
    -Any, but she thinks it's a compliment  :)

Knottie who would get fired as a bm:
    -J&K.  She just doesn't understand that it's MY DAY.  She'd leave me hanging if i had to pee and needed dress assistance.

Knottie you would go on vacation with:
    -AATB, she understands the desire to flee the Dakotas.  We'd run far and fast.  Maybe pick up a cabana boy or two to bring us fruity, umbrella garnished drinks on some deserted beach as we escape the winter.

Knottie who has the same sense of style as you:
    -I really hope no one has my sense of styl.  It can barely be considered a style.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:32ecd12e-1431-488e-8687-fb457b519016">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: -JenGin. Not just a QB but maybe a teacher or two too. Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: -Star.  She's so cute... shoot.  maybe this one's me.   Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: -I WASN"T picking!  I had an itch! Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: -K.W. it's the only sure way to keep people from corrupting her blueberry. <strong>Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day: -Blue yelling FAHWK all the way down. </strong>Knottie most likely to become a swinger: -Any.  With everyone telling her how cute she it, she might be swayed one day. Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: -Roxy.  Gotta make money to afford all those cute clothes!
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

There is so much win in that answer, I can't even comprehend it.
    panther
  • I am skankarific.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:8134f589-d527-4584-9e35-b3ef54c46164">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: Mara. Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

So true. H would really like it too. We plan on doing this when we retire.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:bd36033a-d819-421f-b068-3be81ebd4f9f">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: Anna.  She cooks everything else.  I bet her meth is the BEST METH EVER.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

It'd be candy cane striped and I'd only use the good muriatic acid in production.  No cheap household cleaners here.  Instead of meth-mites, it'd give the user an uncontrollable desire to sing holiday tunes.
  • Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: KD
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: Hmm, probably MIAF. But not by choice. The cats know she hates them and will invade her house just to torment her.
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: Me. Eerrr, M&M.
    Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: B
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day: AATB or Bec
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger: Blue or JenGin
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: Milkduds, but only because she's from IN and that's what everyone here does.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:a94f5b24-d88a-47a9-ac0a-5c57889ebd9a">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not your normal knottie poll. : It'd be candy cane striped and I'd only use the good muriatic acid in production.  No cheap household cleaners here.  Instead of meth-mites, it'd give the user an uncontrollable desire to sing holiday tunes.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

I knew it.  :)
    panther
  • Knottie who thinks they are a special snowflake:

Knottie who would get fired as a bm:

Knottie you would go on vacation with:

Knottie who has the same sense of style as you:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:ce91aaf3-47ac-4dcf-b269-4bb8e30bebec">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knottie who thinks they are a special snowflake: <strong>MissCourtney </strong>Knottie who would get fired as a bm: <strong>Betrothed.  She wouldn't put up wiht my crap </strong>Knottie you would go on vacation with: <strong>Lil Gina, we'd get drunk and dance and sing and have too much fun all the time.  And then when boys hit on us we'd say we were together and make out to make them go away.  </strong>Knottie who has the same sense of style as you: <strong>RicksAng</strong>
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

• Knottie who thinks they are a special snowflake: Shoegal

Knottie who would get fired as a bm:tencups

Knottie you would go on vacation with:Gina and CEW

Knottie who has the same sense of style as you: Star
  • I really want to answer these questions, but I'm frantically cooking meth in time for the afternoon crowd. And my Christmas tree is distracting.
  • edited December 2010
    YAY

Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies: Well Blue wants an entire litter of boys apparently!  :)
    Knottie most likely to truly help people in life: Jas, poli, KW
    Knottie that gives the best advice: OWN, Bec, B, tide (because they give it to you straight)
    Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok: That would be zippity or cew!
    Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to: Well we are all crashing Nates' wedding next year so there's that... but I would LOVE to have gone to starmusica's wedding!  Or Blue's wedding or LC's wedding, but my wedding was going on at the same time so no dice.
    Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL: That is a tough question, since I can't imagine not caring for someone on TK but then hitting it off with them IRL!?
    Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with:  Nates and CCF and Any
    Knottie who thinks they are a special snowflake: pivko, duh
    Knottie who would get fired as a bm: Anna, because she'd try to make my wedding all about Christmas, and while I love Christmas, I just can't deal with all that Christmas on my wedding!!!!!  Plus she always ruins everything (love you!)
    Knottie you would go on vacation with: staceytaylor!  She is so sweet and funny, I think we'd have a blast.
    Knottie who has the same sense of style as you: Hrm... I really have no idea?
    panther
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards