Snarky Brides
Options

Should we have one too?

To keep the cross board posting argument to a minimum, should we take Roxys idea and have our own version of a FFF?
045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
BabyFruit Ticker
DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!

Re: Should we have one too?

• Options
    I think it should be mid week. I more crabby then.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_should-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b68f7b0-4578-48bf-8cc1-99d462aab599Post:ca4b04b5-a524-4c49-8598-67aa7397deb0">Re: Should we have one too?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it should be mid week. I more crabby then.
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

Yup. By Friday I am ready for cocktails and sex. But, that may be just me.
  • Options
    Its not just you!
  • Options
    By Friday I just want to relax. I mean, I love FFF, I do. But a tues flame fest? I could get down with that.
  • Options
    Tell it like it is Tuesday... I don't post here all that often, but I did think that was mildly entertaining...lol.

I think FFF is hugley entertaining. i think it would be fun on this board too, but mid week.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I feel like having a FFF off shoot on this board would only serve to get me in trouble.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_should-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b68f7b0-4578-48bf-8cc1-99d462aab599Post:386e8678-0f06-4997-b016-ac8f06f6cf58">Re: Should we have one too?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should we have one too? : Yup. By Friday I am ready for cocktails and sex. But, that may be just me.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

=) Very much the same for me.....I vote having something on Wednesday.  I'm usually very unpleasant and annoyed with the world by Wed.
  • Options
    I think it could be fun and I agree with the mid week option. I'm just not sure that I would have enough flames to keep it going. But hey, it's worth a shot!
  • Options
    I'm not entirely sure what FFF is. I know it has something to do with flaming, but that's the extent of my knowledge.
  • Options
    I like Tell It Like It Is Tuesday.  Tar and Feather Thursday would also be amusing. 
  • Options
    You Annoy the Everloving Crap out of Me Wednesday? 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_should-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b68f7b0-4578-48bf-8cc1-99d462aab599Post:645e4828-20c4-4033-b317-fa168f1d284c">Re: Should we have one too?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You Annoy the Everloving Crap out of Me Wednesday? 
    Posted by ohwhynot[/QUOTE]

I vote for this one.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_should-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b68f7b0-4578-48bf-8cc1-99d462aab599Post:645e4828-20c4-4033-b317-fa168f1d284c">Re: Should we have one too?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You Annoy the Everloving Crap out of Me Wednesday? 
    Posted by ohwhynot[/QUOTE]

If it's Wed, it needs to have Hump Day in the name.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    what about "For Hump's Sake, You Annoy the Everloving Crap out of Me Wednesday" or FHSYAECMW for short.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I Will Scull-Hump You Hump-Day.

No?
  • Options
    How about: Hump this. Bitch.
  • Options
    How about Hump Day Master Cleanse? 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_should-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b68f7b0-4578-48bf-8cc1-99d462aab599Post:47259dc4-b441-4d15-aad5-06905f2d1568">Re: Should we have one too?</a>:
    [QUOTE]How about: Hump this. Bitch.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

I vote this one.
  • Options
    J&K10910J&K10910 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2010
    How about "cew is a mega-bitch hump day"?

• Options
    No, silly. It would have to be "cew is a mega-bitch hump day".
  • Options
    That's what I said.  Reading comprehension fail ;)

• Options
    edited June 2010
    Damn it. Am I crazy? Did I drink some bleach?
  • Options
    Hahahahaaaaaaaa.  I hope not.  That would taste icky.

• Options
    Well, then I'm having a stroke. Or maybe I'm just a dumbass. Who knows.
  • Options
    Or perhaps I used the handy dandy editing function to make you think you were losing your mind on this lovely Wednesday morning.

• Options
    Ooooh!  You're gaslighting Cew!  Fun!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_should-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b68f7b0-4578-48bf-8cc1-99d462aab599Post:5e7373a3-e302-44bf-8c07-a869eaf6898a">Re: Should we have one too?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not entirely sure what FFF is. I know it has something to do with flaming, but that's the extent of my knowledge.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Yes, can someone please explain how it works?
  • Options
    Promise.

• Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards