Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

PSA: Hobby Lobby

I went in Hobby Lobby last night for some stuff and though y'all might be interested in knowing that ribbon and floral stems are 50% off right now as are picture frames.

Re: PSA: Hobby Lobby

• BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh, thanks! We need to get a ribbon for the handfasting ceremony.
  • edited December 2011
    Dang it!  I just bought all our picture frames.  I do need more ribbon, though - thanks Juliebug.
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No problem--I'm just glad I remembered it.
  • edited December 2011
    Lacey, just return them and get the price difference back.
    I did that with our flower girl baskets.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't buy the frames at Hobby Lobby.  I bought them at HomeGoods.  I was so excited that I got home and tore off the price tag and immediately put our pictures in them. 
  • edited December 2011
    Darn, I wish I had time to go, but I'm so busy today thru Sunday. Bummer!  Thx for the info tho!
  • edited December 2011
    I might have to go this weekend..
  • courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    They are also giving 40% off any single item, so if you have any bigger purchases to make or if there has been an expensive, unjustifiable, not-necessary-under ANY-circumstances purchase, GO FOR IT! ;)
    I was just on their site about an hour ago scoping for good finds...I'm mainly worried about the price for all of the card stock for my DIY programs.
  • edited December 2011
    Hobby Lobby may not have frames on sale for very long! They've been 50% off for a while now.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_psa-hobby-lobby-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:0c8de64e-edb5-49fa-b291-58c9346182eaPost:824b2e28-38ba-46ac-a900-5a75ddd634ee">Re: PSA: Hobby Lobby</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ooh, thanks! We need to get a ribbon for the handfasting ceremony.
    Posted by BanannaP[/QUOTE]

We're doing this with Ari too! Let me know how yours turns out. I was hoping to find something heavy duty, like silk for ours.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards