Snarky Brides
Options

Oh no. "Virgin waxes"/

Apparently the mom who was giving her 8 year old Botox and "virgin waxes" has lost custody.

http://gawker.com/5785030/mom-gives-8+year+old-botox-and-virgin-waxes

http://gawker.com/5802336/

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Oh no. "Virgin waxes"/

• Options
    edited May 2011
    Thank god! What a twatwaffle.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper

Well good....she has no business taking care of this child in the first place.  To me, that is another form of child abuse and it is absolutely disgusting.  I feel no sorrow for this woman whatsoever.

I just pray this little girl doesn't have problems with these treatments later in life...very scary

• Options
    What a dumb biitch. I hope that kid isn't too emotionally scarred.
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-virgin-waxes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:302c8faf-7fa3-4618-a9f7-2a7bb8fca0f6Post:32d413a5-9962-43bb-886a-1873937d9c66">Re: Oh no. "Virgin waxes"/</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's what I was thinking OBX.  What if these treatments cause side effects in the future?  Virgin waxing?  Um.  Just no.  That woman is delusional.  And that poor child - she already wants a boob and nose job?  <strong>FFS, way to mess with her body image at age 8.
    </strong>Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

As if our youth dont have enough problems with their self images.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    This poor child should be made to watch the "Dove" Real Beauty Campaign commerical like 20 times a day and then repeat.  Hopefully since she is young, someone will help her realize and understand that she IS beautiful just the way she is and that she doesn't need all of this plastic surgery and botox down the road.

I hate those kids beauty pageants anyways and Toddlers & Tiaras is THE worst show ever made.  It's deplorable what those mothers do to their kids and the fact that any network would even want to support that by airing the show is disgusting.

Young women should be taught that everyone is beautiful....no matter your shape, size, color, ethnicity, familial background, etc.  Embrace yourself and your beauty :)

• Options
    K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    There is so much wrong with that mother that I don't even know where to begin... yikes.

Photobucket
  • Options
    All I can say to this is yay.  Thank you for sharing.
    White Knot Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    Good. I hope she doesn't suffer any long term damage from the botox or anything else she's had done. 
  • Options
    Thats unspeakable.  Wow.
  • Options
    I heard that this morning on the news.

But apparently it's just until they finish thier investigation I wonder if they'll make her report back to the CPS that she doesn't continue with the procedures if she gets her kid back
  • Options
    This is horrifying. I sincerely think that there should not be any child beauty pageants whatsoever. Obviously, parents can't handle it and it is damaging these kids.
  • Options
    Thank goodness, that poor girl. Hopefully she can regain some sort of healthy body image now.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I feel so sad for the child, she's probably frightened to death and doesn't understand what is going on - or what her mother was doing was wrong. 

As far as the mother goes.. I'm beyond words.  How anyone can do that to their own child...  just don't get it.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I can't comprehend sending a child in for a Brazilian, especially when I doubt there is anything there to wax yet.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-virgin-waxes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:302c8faf-7fa3-4618-a9f7-2a7bb8fca0f6Post:08d5aa28-9d97-4f77-baa3-4314ec216ff4">Re: Oh no. "Virgin waxes"/</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good. I hope she doesn't suffer any long term damage from the botox or anything else she's had done. 
    Posted by reils[/QUOTE]
    This
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-virgin-waxes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:302c8faf-7fa3-4618-a9f7-2a7bb8fca0f6Post:ce68b4b5-e531-4300-9cc1-58d1f1983f5b">Re: Oh no. "Virgin waxes"/</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh no. "Virgin waxes"/ : Apparently it keeps pubic hair from ever growing at all. One salon that does this defended it by saying-think of all the $ you're saving your daughter from future bikini waxes & use that $ for her college fund. WTF.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

That salon is ridiculous! I can't imagine even coming up with that logic in the first place. Did I miss where bikini waxes are manditory and hundreds of poor girls everywhere aren't able to go to college because of them?? Madness.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    OMG that is so crazy! and brazilians are so painful and I'm sure it's worse for her being so young!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards