Snarky Brides

I hate zombies

Adam is making me watch Dawn of the dead in preparation for the walking dead tonight. I have to be honest, there arent even any zombies yet and I am already hating this.

Re: I hate zombies

• How are you going to make it through Walking Dead?!

I sort of hate zombies, too, to be honest.  Unless they're super cheesy like Shawn of the Dead.
  • I loved Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, too.

I can't wait for The Walking Dead--I'm just biding my time :P
  • I can't deal with zombies either. They make me ill just thinking about them, even the Shaun of the Dead type. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I cant handle fast zombies. I made him turn it off.
  • Fast and smart zombies are icky.  Slow and stupid zombies are funny.  If we get the z-apocalypse, I want the slow stupid ones.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hate-zombies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:31ec0f5f-0fd8-4094-828a-adfa1e267888Post:8d8b6000-93c8-4307-a54e-152bea8f80d0">Re: I hate zombies</a>:
    [QUOTE]I cant handle fast zombies. I made him turn it off.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    I can't deal with slow zombies, but I like the fast ones
    The last flower to bloom is often the most beautiful Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This isnt bodeing well for this evening. I just cant do it. The running and the rage somehow equals some kind of logic and thought and if zombies can think then were fucked.
  • Did you take the AMC, quiz?  I'm a tough chick.  But I was scared of all those damn zombie faces popping up. 
  • I took it, and I got alpha male. I would seriously just hide in my closet though.

Im excited for the show, in the tank scene one of the comic guys Adam works with is one of the zombies - were going to try to pick him out of the horde.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hate-zombies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:31ec0f5f-0fd8-4094-828a-adfa1e267888Post:575d35ba-3891-4a5f-8de2-afb8563a0e21">Re: I hate zombies</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did you take the AMC, quiz?  I'm a tough chick.  But I was scared of all those damn zombie faces popping up. 
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

Me too, the one on the bus was creeping me out. Do you wanna come watch it with me?
  • That's pretty cool.

I'm excited about the show because I love being scared, but I didn't anticipate it looking so realistic and frightening.  This thing is going to be scary!  I wonder if any of my Film class is watching tonight since we're doing a zombie unit in class.
  • I got natural leader, because that's who I am.  Come on guys, we have to go!
    The last flower to bloom is often the most beautiful Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The zombies from I Am Legend freaked me out because they could think and set traps. Um, no. Zombies are supposed to be stupid so you can at least outsmart them. And the zombies in 28 Days Later were so fast and strong.

but it seems like there are different kinds of zombies. There are the people who have risen from the dead, so they are walking dead people, and there are infected people, those who are technically still alive. I'd rather have the walking dead type, they seem easier to escape from.
  • I like a challenge, so IF there was going to be zombies, I'd want the smart ones
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hate-zombies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:31ec0f5f-0fd8-4094-828a-adfa1e267888Post:ad290788-a31a-4fac-9d85-a03c0f299745">Re: I hate zombies</a>:
    [QUOTE]The zombies from I Am Legend freaked me out because they could think and set traps. Um, no. Zombies are supposed to be stupid so you can at least outsmart them. And the zombies in 28 Days Later were so fast and strong. but it seems like there are different kinds of zombies. There are the people who have risen from the dead, so they are walking dead people, and there are infected people, those who are technically still alive. I'd rather have the walking dead type, they seem easier to escape from.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]
    28 days and weeks later horrified me. HORRIFIED me.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hate-zombies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:31ec0f5f-0fd8-4094-828a-adfa1e267888Post:ad290788-a31a-4fac-9d85-a03c0f299745">Re: I hate zombies</a>:
    [QUOTE]The zombies from I Am Legend freaked me out because they could think and set traps. Um, no. Zombies are supposed to be stupid so you can at least outsmart them. And the zombies in 28 Days Later were so fast and strong. but it seems like there are different kinds of zombies. There are the people who have risen from the dead, so they are walking dead people, and there are infected people, those who are technically still alive. I'd rather have the walking dead type, they seem easier to escape from.
    I'm showing both of those next!  Woo!  My kids are really into this unit, so it's working well.

Side note--I orered a copy of the movie you recommended!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hate-zombies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:31ec0f5f-0fd8-4094-828a-adfa1e267888Post:de946597-588e-427b-976b-04ff41160c9a">Re: I hate zombies</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hate zombies : 28 days and weeks later horrified me. HORRIFIED me.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have to say Nebb, when I first met DH he tried to get me to watch that. Within minutes I made him turn it off.
  • I was doing study abroad in Spain when it came out and I refused to go see it.  I couldn't deal with the mental stress of a posisble z-apocalypse AND being in a foreign country.  Where the eff would I hide? 
  • 28 Weeks Later pissed me off because those kids were so freaking stupid. Especially at the end. And, of course, the father. Yes, kissing your zombie/rage-infected wife is a SUPER idea! Moron. But still, both movies freaked me out.

Nates-let me know how they like it! I want a copy of that movie too. I was going to put it on my Christmas list for H but I know he'd never find it.

• I'll let you know, Sesh!

I haven't seen 28 Weeks Later yet.
  • I just hate how fast zombie infections seem to spread.

Ive started scoping out my house for possible weapons, anything that will brain a zombie. We have a lot DOWNSTAIRS but nothing up here except for a hammer.
  • Nebb-Is your kitchen upstairs?
  • The kitchen is on the main level, but our bedrooms and livingroom (#1) is upstairs. We have livingroom #2 downstairs on the main level, plus a basement. There is a fireplace in the 2nd one and we have tons of iron pokers and what not for it.
  • I suggest having a stack of 2x4s sitting in every room for JIC...There, see how good I am at being a leader? I just saved your life.  In lieu of payment, I'll just let you remember how awesome I am.
  • Just make sure those 2x4s have old, rusty nails sticking out of them. You not only want to knock the fvck out of the zombies, you also want to tear them apart. Just make sure not to get any blood on you.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hate-zombies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:31ec0f5f-0fd8-4094-828a-adfa1e267888Post:71201ffe-0d34-4530-a435-2ae277eb5498">Re: I hate zombies</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just make sure those 2x4s have old, rusty nails sticking out of them. You not only want to knock the fvck out of the zombies, you also want to tear them apart. Just make sure not to get any blood on you.
    Maybe I need to get some goggles and face masks so that I dont ingest any?? This is just another thing to add to my list.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hate-zombies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:31ec0f5f-0fd8-4094-828a-adfa1e267888Post:d63cb12d-f4cf-4a3c-8b7d-434b61291807">Re: I hate zombies</a>:
    [QUOTE]I watched Shaun of the Dead yesterday and I started to think about zombie-proofing my house too. I hate that I live on the bottom floor with two sliding glass doors and huge bedroom windows. I guess we'll zombie-proof our next place instead (if it's not too late). Eeeeep!
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]
    I will zombie-proof you house for 12 easy payments of 259.95 plus you have to feed me every day and let me stay at your house free.  And if zombies ever attack I have to be able to move in with Sugar and Jamie.
  • Hah, you crack me up amber. Shilling your zombie services.
  • I can sense the zombies appearing very shortly. Uuuuuuuuugh. once he gets out of that bed and starts wandering around, it starts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards