Snarky Brides
Options

Anysunrise

Dude, man, you change your sig pic more than anyone ever int he world.  You confuse me because you had the same one for so long and now you have a new one every day and I always have to double check because I know people by their sigs. 

I don't really have a point.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.

Re: Anysunrise

• Options
    I'm keeping this one for a while. I'm just trying to find something I like long enough to have around =P
  • Options
    I liked the Twilight one!  This one's funny too.  It's so truthy.
    panther
  • Options
    More than YIO?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3473d3be-10e4-42b5-a072-dff06289c1daPost:73575a59-b006-49fb-931e-567e6566e0e2">Re: Anysunrise</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm keeping this one for a while. I'm just trying to find something I like long enough to have around =P
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]
    This makes me sad because the motion ones mess up my load times.  It hate it when people add moving sigs.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3473d3be-10e4-42b5-a072-dff06289c1daPost:e4b09d60-575e-436f-846e-d14860da6e0b">Re: Anysunrise</a>:
    [QUOTE]I liked the Twilight one!  This one's funny too.  It's so truthy.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

It felt appropriate for here =P And it moves!
  • Options
    Damn!  I take it back, I can't block it because it makes all the other sigs hosted on PB disappear, but still don't change it on my account.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3473d3be-10e4-42b5-a072-dff06289c1daPost:b601429a-5ade-4700-95fa-dfacf1e1bb60">Re: Anysunrise</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anysunrise : =( I sorry. I made it smaller so it wouldn't be as big of an issue (obviously? Lol), but if it really effs it up I can find something else. Why do my sigs always suck?
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

Because you took away your pretty face and this is TK's way of telling you "bad Any!"
  • Options
    Hahaha even though I thought I was getting murdered by a computer virus the first time I saw it Nebb's gun sig is probably my favorite of all time.  I've never wanted to run and scream and drool and orgasm at the same time before. 
    panther
  • Options
    I need to change my sig back to H and me. I like getting to see him when I post. Sorry Whisky, you gotta go. After Christmas, that is.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3473d3be-10e4-42b5-a072-dff06289c1daPost:e3f43cfc-288f-42fc-b8ff-9ece5698b360">Re: Anysunrise</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hahaha even though I thought I was getting murdered by a computer virus the first time I saw it Nebb's gun sig is probably my favorite of all time.  I've never wanted to run and scream and drool and orgasm at the same time before. 
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

heheheh i love that my sig got this reaction.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3473d3be-10e4-42b5-a072-dff06289c1daPost:346c5291-22dd-4eff-9934-a78acd60fe3e">Re: Anysunrise</a>:
    [QUOTE]Damn!  I take it back, I can't block it because it makes all the other sigs hosted on PB disappear, but still don't change it on my account.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Is it seriously annoying? Cause really, I post everywhere so it's not like it's only a thread every now and then and I can just change it back to my favourite pic of FI and I so I don't change it 525435 more times.
  • Options
    I can't wait for Any to say "FUUCK YOU ALL I'M GOING TO HAVE THE MOST ANNOYING OFFENSIVE SIG EVER!" one of these days.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3473d3be-10e4-42b5-a072-dff06289c1daPost:024efca5-4497-424f-b063-c71ffb95f146">Re: Anysunrise</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't wait for Any to say "FUUCK YOU ALL I'M GOING TO HAVE THE MOST ANNOYING OFFENSIVE SIG EVER!" one of these days.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Lol. I'm just going to snap and go on a ticker rampage.
  • Options
    You'll go ticker postal on us.  That would be lovely.

• Options
    I don't get the Colbert one, but I don'tb watch him so there is that.
  • Options
    Well obviously you need "days until I'm in the US" ticker and "days until the wedding" ticker for starters. Then maybe a "days until I go to DC and see KW" ticker, "days until I can legally drink in my new country" ticker..
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anysunrise-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3473d3be-10e4-42b5-a072-dff06289c1daPost:1796c3ad-00e2-49ea-a11a-ec4b78ebd971">Re: Anysunrise</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't get the Colbert one, but I don'tb watch him so there is that.
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

It was about censorship if I remember right, and he was all, look I'm flipping you off! But wait, no I'm not! Something like that.
  • Options
    I love the face at the ver end. I want to go do that to someone at work right now to be funny.
  • Options
    Ohhh okay! I get it now!
  • Options

TK won't let me change my sig. Lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards