Snarky Brides
Options

::Np/Nates::

Hi! I feel like I haven't talked to you in a while? How's things?
Photobucket

Re: ::Np/Nates::

• Options
    Hey hun!  I was just thinking about you the other day.

Things are good, just hectic.  I'm a month out from being done with this semester, which makes me so happy.  I hate these classes. 

I'm almost 100% sure that I want one of my two dress options for the wedding, so that makes me glad!  Also, my best friend had her baby--a boy named Liam!!

How's things?  How are Emerson and J?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_npnates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:37a85280-fdbc-462b-b5ed-3b46dd9f8f88Post:48078bb1-c5b3-4a0c-a484-70744f59f566">Re: ::Np/Nates::</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey hun!  I was just thinking about you the other day. Things are good, just hectic.  I'm a month out from being done with this semester, which makes me so happy.  I hate these classes.  <strong>I'm almost 100% sure that I want one of my two dress options</strong> for the wedding, so that makes me glad!  Also, my best friend had her baby--a boy named Liam!! How's things?  How are Emerson and J?
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

Which one?
    imageimage
  • Options
    How exciting! To all of it! I saw your dresses, but I think it was way after the fact, so I didn't get to tell you how pretty they were! I liked them both.

You've got a lot of new babies in your life! haha. One of my best friends was going to name his baby Liam if it was a boy. It's a girl, though, so they're going with Ella. She's due next month and 3 more of my friends are pregnant right now. It's crazy.

Emerson is good. He's going to be 2 in Feb. and it freaks me out. J got a new job! It's not the one he was originally going for (with my friend's boyfriend). That one finally emailed back and said they weren't hiring. Lame. Now he's doing road side service, but also working part time at the job he got temporarily laid off from. I feel bad that he'll be so busy, but he seemed to rather he work two jobs than me. So, I think things are looking up.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    THe first one, I think.  I figured I might as well go all out and not be conservative.  Plus my gay bff told me "You're too couture for that dress.  You are not traditional, you're fashion-y".  I'm going to have it shipped from AZ in white to double check that I like the color.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_npnates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:37a85280-fdbc-462b-b5ed-3b46dd9f8f88Post:736e6058-2bae-4039-a024-45848bcf19a2">Re: ::Np/Nates::</a>:
    [QUOTE]THe first one, I think.  I figured I might as well go all out and not be conservative.  Plus my gay bff told me "You're too couture for that dress.  You are not traditional, you're fashion-y".  I'm going to have it <strong>shipped from AZ</strong> in white to double check that I like the color.
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

I'm going to sneak in the box.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Oh, that's awesome!  I'm glad he found something and things are looking up.  But the other company is seriously lame. 

And, damn, you're going to have a big baby year soon, too! 

Are you planning a big party for Emerson's birthday?  It's close to the wedding, right?
  • Options
    Yah, it's almost exactly one month before the wedding. I think I'm going to tone down the party a lot from last year. I was crazy the whole week before his birthday. I still want to make his cake, I just need to find something that's not as difficult as the Lightning Mcqueen one I made last year (and by "I" I mean Justin's family helped me into the wee hours of the morning.)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    DO IT!  The trip can't be THAT long.  We want you here!

Yeah, I remember you saying you went crazy for last year.  Are you going to have a theme for this cake?  I admire your baking skills :P.
  • Options
    I don't know what theme I should do. He still loves Cars, but I don't know if I should do the same theme two years in a row. I'm probably over thinking this, considering it's a two year old's birthday party. haha.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    You could do the same theme, in a different way, I think.  Go with what he loves.
  • Options
    That's true. I could definitely do that. Anyway, Emerson wants to go to the park, so I guess I'll be leaving now. Talk to you soon!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Aww, good mom!  Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards