Snarky Brides

Totally inappropriate poll I stole from thenest

Re: Totally inappropriate poll I stole from thenest

• You're missing one!

What about "I've sent and recieved". Or, sent naked body parts? haha
  • I meant like boobies. Or leg. So seductive, sending upper thigh pics. ;)

I think this poll needs more choices Ricks!
  • No.  I'm too paranoid about stuff like that.  I will, however, text this to DH on occasion   (.) (.)     He thinks it's hilarious.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_totally-inappropriate-poll-stole-thenest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3972865d-a641-43d2-97cc-797f3049381fPost:256870f8-deb1-45e3-9981-85a0049ed1d1">Re: Totally inappropriate poll I stole from thenest</a>:
    [QUOTE]No.  I'm too paranoid about stuff like that.  I will, however, text this to DH on occasion   (.) (.)     He thinks it's hilarious.
    Posted by LesPaul[/QUOTE]

LOL. Love it.

I have in the past.  Two of my exes got pics of me.  One was a decent guy so I am fiarly certain he got rid of them when we broke up.  The other is an asshole.  I don't even wanna think what he did with them when we broke up.  I gave a few to FI when we used to be long distance.  They're still prolly buried deep in his computer.
  • I have a friend with a collection of naked girl photos from girls he use to date.  We talk about his ex-girlfriends by their attributes:  "the one with the nipple piercings" or "the one with the butterfly tattoo near her vag" and he'll sometimes bust out the pics for visual illustrations of which one he's talking about.  

Keep your parts to yourself, people. Live shows only, no camera/video allowed. 
  • Very out of character for me, but yes, I did it.

My husband and I were long distance while dating for many years.  He kept asking me so I finally did it.  Gosh, this was at least four years ago.  I won't even say it's suggestive, because it's not suggesting anything, it's just straight up showing.  Ha.  I was paranoid for awhile, but the pic is on an old, unused cell phone at this point and my head it not in the shot - can't prove it's me if things go south between us :-)
  • I did when J and I were doiing the long distance thing. Then his computer died and I stole his harddrive. If anything happens they stay with me ;) They were also more suggestive/B-pic type vs full frontal.
  • I never have, and never will. H knows not to expect those types of pics, and same goes for him. too many unknowns could happen.

I told my best friend constantly not to text naked pics of herself to her ex (she was stupid and did so whenever he played the "I'm so lonely without you" crap), and lo and behold, he later used them against her as blackmail. Should have listened to me. About a lot of things, really.
  • Just to H when he and I were LD for 5 months shortly after we got engaged. Sometimes I'll text him some naughty pics when he's on a port call during a deployment, but that's rare.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • edited December 2011
    Mehgank, I'm pretty sure I have the same dress as you. 
  • It's a pretty popular style, especially on this board. I know SereJane wore the same one, and one other gal but I can't remember her s/n. I remember her colors were yellow and grey though.
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_totally-inappropriate-poll-stole-thenest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3972865d-a641-43d2-97cc-797f3049381fPost:d697c1ea-c303-484c-b279-5f9eebc1c322">Re: Totally inappropriate poll I stole from thenest</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's a pretty popular style, especially on this board. I know SereJane wore the same one, and one other gal but I can't remember her s/n. I remember her colors were yellow and grey though.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Oh, that's interesting. I hadn't noticed anyone else with it. The consultants said it's a pretty popular dress here in Montana too. They said most women who bought it planned to wear cowboy boots with it. But I am definetly NOT wearing boots with it.
    </div>
  • I got it from DB when it first came out in Summer 2009 and back then I had only seen one other bride with it (on some show on TLC), but I'm noticing it everywhere now.
    I had originally had my heart set on Monique Lhuillier's Agnes dress, but after alterations + tax, it would have cost me in the $7K-$9K range and I just couldn't afford that, so I found this one which comes pretty close, I think.

I wore mine with these shoes:
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • I've sent some pics of my legs to FI, but nothing higher than that. He's a leg man, so he absolutely loved it! After we're married, I might do some boudoir shots - maybe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards