Snarky Brides
Options

SS Reveal?? Yes?? No?? Maybe So??

So are we revealing who our SS was today??

Re: SS Reveal?? Yes?? No?? Maybe So??

• Options

I have no idea who mine was lol.

• Options
    Too early. I figured we'd do it later, when everyone is up and here.

And I have no idea who mine is.
  • Options
    Can you tell I'm excited.....oh and avoiding studying.
  • Options
    Are you still in school?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ss-reveal-yes-maybe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3a3980d2-63a6-4571-a6be-9af0f2ae6f8bPost:64fede7c-ed90-486c-bfd1-b122ca3b7f17">Re: SS Reveal?? Yes?? No?? Maybe So??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you still in school?
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

Last final in 2 hours!  I've been up all night studying again.
  • Options
    Ha I know that feeling!
  • Options
    Based on the postmark I have some guesses, but I'm not sure. I think we should revive this thread later when people are awale. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    My address totally gave me away to my SS, and I think I know my personal SS is based on her address, but I could be wrong!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My SS knows who I am, she's the only person that actually knows where I live and the post office made me put a return address. I violently shook my fist at the post office that day. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My SS said I would know her b/c the post office made her put a return address but I still don't know HA!

My SS person knows who I am b/c I sent her present directly from Amazon so that she would get it on time.
  • Options
    I have a few guesses about who sent me my gifts. I don't know if my SS knows who I am, but I had to put a return address on it.
  • Options
    We are definitely going to do it later on today :) Think of it as a Friday afternoon treat!

Also, this way, people who can't log on at work can see the thread when they get home and still catch it while it is alive.
  • Options
    I'm about 99.9% sure I know who my SS was (based on the address and a somewhat whiny post in which the contents of the gift were, for lack of a better phrase, spoiled) and I'm sure my SS could figure out who I am, based on the whole small contingent of Canadian posters, but yay for reveal!

Can someone send me a FB message or something when it's going to go down?  I'm going to be up and about all day and I dont want to miss it!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am in utter shock my SS does not know it is me.
  • Options
    i'm confused... wouldn't the reveal 'work' better if we say who we SENT gifts to?  I have no clue who my SS is.... 

either way, I'm super excited to find out everyone's!
  • Options
    Ahhh I may not be able to get on until after 5 because I am anticipating that this will be another day from working offices of hell.

Maybe I'll try to sneak on later though :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ss-reveal-yes-maybe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3a3980d2-63a6-4571-a6be-9af0f2ae6f8bPost:5952c805-b45a-4ddc-95da-4b10e8ae6960">Re: SS Reveal?? Yes?? No?? Maybe So??</a>:
    [QUOTE]i'm confused... wouldn't the reveal 'work' better if we say who we SENT gifts to?  I have no clue who my SS is....  either way, I'm super excited to find out everyone's!
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

I think that's what we're doing, saying "Hey You! I sent you your gift!"
  • Options
    yeah, we are all more expressing surprise we have not been figured out rather than revealing anything yet!
  • Options

I'm not surprised my SS doesn't know who her SS is :).  I have an idea of who mine is, after thinking about it, but we'll see in the great reveal.  Happily, I have a pep rally last period so I can be here when it goes down. Woot!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ss-reveal-yes-maybe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3a3980d2-63a6-4571-a6be-9af0f2ae6f8bPost:d8a32c04-0e9c-43ff-a6ff-7d9094da5d47">Re: SS Reveal?? Yes?? No?? Maybe So??</a>:
    [QUOTE]yeah, we are all more expressing surprise we have not been figured out rather than revealing anything yet!
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah. I figured that out when I reread the thread... obviously I need to go back to bed.</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm glad we did it today; I have no meetings at work :)</div><div>
    </div><div>p.s. MM! You're still alive!</div>
  • Options
    I won't be around tonight! I have a 6pm exam (yes an exam 6-9 on a friday night :( ) I won't be able to reveal!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    Can I do mine now? Pretty please! I have a pj party today for class. It's pretty serious business. And our class won a pizza party. So, I'll be on the polar express all day. :)
  • Options
    I'm with Jazzy (may I call you that?)--my bff is in town from SF, so we're going to a museum for the day and then I have an ugly sweater Christmas party to go to so I don't know when I'll get to pop in!

I have 3 guesses for mine, but I really have no idea!
  • Options
    M&M- Can we start a guessing thread, and then a reveal thread? But in the guessing thread no one can say if they are correct yet, until the reveal? Just a thought. You are the Master of Ceremonies here!
  • Options
    We need to do this soon because I'm bursting with need-to-knowness.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I like that idea, KD.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I just want to know who mine is, and I want to know YESTERDAY.

Also I really, really want to blurt....er, type who I sent my gift to.
    panther
  • Options
    I'm gonna be at work this evening, so mine will be a late night reveal!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards