Snarky Brides
Options

***Paging Nates***

Hey, I thought about you the other day!  I figured I'd have better luck catching you here than on the November 2011 boards, haha.  Remember a few weeks ago we were having a discussion about having the dress down to two choices, and going back and forth between them, and worrying about picking the wrong one, etc.?  I think I have a couple of solutions for my problem (feeling like I picked the wrong dress). 

After a second fitting and bringing the dress home, I was able to determine exactly what I didn't like:  it bunches up around my waist and makes me look fat.  Solution?  A big, thick sash in one of my wedding colors tied precisely around that spot to cover it up.  Possible solution number 2:  a "reception dress" that is a little shorter and slinkier just to dance in.

How is your search going?
image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: ***Paging Nates***

• Options

You could just bitch-slap your bridal consultant and force her to hand sew you the perfect dress... duh.

panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_paging-nates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3af72ae4-8a66-4716-bfbd-ef8b0026c2f8Post:f7b9a133-8beb-4de5-8be7-7fcb6e973d8e">Re: ***Paging Nates***</a>:
    [QUOTE]You could just bitch-slap your bridal consultant and force her to hand sew you the perfect dress... duh.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
    I lol'ed.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm serious.  It goes like this:

"BITCH!"  *slap*  "Make me the perfect, most figure flattering dress EVAR.  NOW."

Voila.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_paging-nates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3af72ae4-8a66-4716-bfbd-ef8b0026c2f8Post:525f9325-155a-4f9a-9c34-6591f1e39f28">Re: ***Paging Nates***</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm serious.  It goes like this: "BITCH!"  *slap*  "Make me the perfect, most figure flattering dress EVAR.  NOW." Voila.
    True story.  I did it.

I'm glad you worked something for your dress, Sessions.  I think I have my dress picked, but I'm waiting to see it in white, not ivory, so that I can choose.  I look forward to seeing your pics!
  • Options
    I definitely did get it at David's.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_paging-nates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3af72ae4-8a66-4716-bfbd-ef8b0026c2f8Post:f7b9a133-8beb-4de5-8be7-7fcb6e973d8e">Re: ***Paging Nates***</a>:
    [QUOTE]You could just bitch-slap your bridal consultant and force her to hand sew you the perfect dress... duh.

This plus a throat punch got AATB her dress on time. True story. She knows what she is doing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards