Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Wedding gown

This is a Ian Stuart original. I bought it about 6 years ago for approx $1300. No I do not have the receipts becuase I assumed that I would heirloom it however I have since decided to offer it to someone who could get use out of it! =) The dress is Ballgown style with corset shape top drop waist and ballgown bottom. The train is long, not Cathedral style but it is LONG. The Bottom is silk underlay with Japanese Organza that has pockets (refer to pics to understand)  with sequins in it that reflects light beautifully!  I wore it for a total of TWO HOURS. One hour for pics (it was drycleaned after pics) and then one hour for ceremony.
The size was originally an 18 (16 in normal dress size) however I lost an abundant amount of weight right before it was altered so it was taken in about 2 inches on each side so it will fit someone who wears about a size 10 in normal clothes. I did have length taken off as well, I am around 5'5". I changed into another dress for reception. The bottom is slightly dirty so it will need to be dry cleaned. The plastic garment bag and the pettycoat both come with it. I live in NRH so will meet if needed.
I am asking $800 OBO. I am attaching pictures, please email if you are interested in more pictures
my new email is jjtigi29@gmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards